Sakin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Sakin, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Sakin

Sakin New Member

Name: Philip

In Game nickname/nicknames: In General I just go by Sakin. BC2 = sakin89, Origin = SakinPB, Steam = Steam Community :: ID :: Sakin

Your favorite hobby: Playing Battlefield or any game with friends

Your favorite movie: So hard to choose. If I had to pick one then probably The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Unfortunately I do not place CS:S. I am currently playing BC2, some TF2, Fallout, the occasional CS1.6(when I'm bored and feeling nostalgic) and anxiously awaiting the release of BF3.

How many hours a week are you online: Usually 25+ hours

Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) [sFx]

Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) I had been with sFx for over four years. I joined them when I was still playing CS1.6 regularly. In those years I worked my way up through the ranks, eventually became one of the head administrators at the community. The clan was content as only a 1.6 community and had no future intentions of expanding to other more current games. Looking for greener pastures, I decided to quit a few weeks back.

How long have you been playing in our server: N/A since I don't play source. I joined the BC2 server the other day but IceWolf informed that most of you aren't actively playing it. However, when BF3 comes out I am sure I will be spending countless hours in the servers this community decides to host.

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: After continuously viewing the EA forums for over a month in search of a clan/community, I finally came across IceWolf's post. After reading through his post and visiting the website, I found myself liking what the 47 Ronin are all about and what they have to offer. In addition, everyone has been very friendly and I hope to have the chance to get to know more of people at this community.

Tell us about you: I was born and raised in San Diego. Starting next week I will be a senior at San Diego State University, majoring in Political Science although I might change my major to International Security and Conflict Resolution with a minor in Criminal Justice. After college I plan to join either the Air Force or the Navy. I enjoy football and am a die hard Aztec/Charger fan. I have a cat, 6 chickens and 2 goats. I am generally an open book and easy to get along with, therefore if anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them.

2. Havoc.Sp

Havoc.Sp Staff Member Moderator

Thanks for the app sakin. Considering BF3 isn't out yet there might be a bit of a delay on approving you. But in the mean time we can get down on some BC2 and in september, the BF3 beta :D

3. Sakin

Sakin New Member

That's completely understandable. Looking forward to experience BF3 beta with you guys.

4. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Thanks for applying, looking forward to play with you in BETA.
    Please stay active on the website :)
    -IcEWoLF

5. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Really good read, nice application Sakin! We actually had been playing VERY actively with BC2, I stopped rounding up people to play though because I went on a 30 day vacation trip, I just returned yesterday. So if you do want to play before BF3 beta comes out (Did you pre-order?) your more then welcome to hit me up on steam and I can play this weekend for sure and havoc and there are about 7 others that will probley play as well. you can find me on steam under carlarue@gmail.com or matrix_carl@hotmail.com. I'm always on there in the evenings and weekends. we have a ventrillo and a mumble whichever you prefer as well. If you need information on that I can give that to you as well.

6. Sakin

Sakin New Member

Sounds good, I'd definitely love to own up some BC2 with you guys. I'll add you to steam so we can play sometime.

7. S-Dawg

S-Dawg The 47 Ronin

welcome

8. Western Bacon Cheeseburge

Western Bacon Cheeseburge New Member

In the mean time you should buy counter strike source!

9. Havoc.Sp

Havoc.Sp Staff Member Moderator

App approved. Welcome to the squad!

be sure to read the sticky threads in the private forums

10. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

welcome to the squad :cool: