Sakin Application

Name: Philip

In Game nickname/nicknames: In General I just go by Sakin. BC2 = sakin89, Origin = SakinPB, Steam = Steam Community :: ID :: Sakin

Your favorite hobby: Playing Battlefield or any game with friends

Your favorite movie: So hard to choose. If I had to pick one then probably The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Unfortunately I do not place CS:S. I am currently playing BC2, some TF2, Fallout, the occasional CS1.6(when I'm bored and feeling nostalgic) and anxiously awaiting the release of BF3.

How many hours a week are you online: Usually 25+ hours

Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) [sFx]

Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) I had been with sFx for over four years. I joined them when I was still playing CS1.6 regularly. In those years I worked my way up through the ranks, eventually became one of the head administrators at the community. The clan was content as only a 1.6 community and had no future intentions of expanding to other more current games. Looking for greener pastures, I decided to quit a few weeks back.

How long have you been playing in our server: N/A since I don't play source. I joined the BC2 server the other day but IceWolf informed that most of you aren't actively playing it. However, when BF3 comes out I am sure I will be spending countless hours in the servers this community decides to host.

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: After continuously viewing the EA forums for over a month in search of a clan/community, I finally came across IceWolf's post. After reading through his post and visiting the website, I found myself liking what the 47 Ronin are all about and what they have to offer. In addition, everyone has been very friendly and I hope to have the chance to get to know more of people at this community.

Tell us about you: I was born and raised in San Diego. Starting next week I will be a senior at San Diego State University, majoring in Political Science although I might change my major to International Security and Conflict Resolution with a minor in Criminal Justice. After college I plan to join either the Air Force or the Navy. I enjoy football and am a die hard Aztec/Charger fan. I have a cat, 6 chickens and 2 goats. I am generally an open book and easy to get along with, therefore if anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them.

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
Thanks for the app sakin. Considering BF3 isn't out yet there might be a bit of a delay on approving you. But in the mean time we can get down on some BC2 and in september, the BF3 beta :D

Thanks for the app sakin. Considering BF3 isn't out yet there might be a bit of a delay on approving you. But in the mean time we can get down on some BC2 and in september, the BF3 beta :D
That's completely understandable. Looking forward to experience BF3 beta with you guys.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Really good read, nice application Sakin! We actually had been playing VERY actively with BC2, I stopped rounding up people to play though because I went on a 30 day vacation trip, I just returned yesterday. So if you do want to play before BF3 beta comes out (Did you pre-order?) your more then welcome to hit me up on steam and I can play this weekend for sure and havoc and there are about 7 others that will probley play as well. you can find me on steam under carlarue@gmail.com or matrix_carl@hotmail.com. I'm always on there in the evenings and weekends. we have a ventrillo and a mumble whichever you prefer as well. If you need information on that I can give that to you as well.

Really good read, nice application Sakin! We actually had been playing VERY actively with BC2, I stopped rounding up people to play though because I went on a 30 day vacation trip, I just returned yesterday. So if you do want to play before BF3 beta comes out (Did you pre-order?) your more then welcome to hit me up on steam and I can play this weekend for sure and havoc and there are about 7 others that will probley play as well. you can find me on steam under carlarue@gmail.com or matrix_carl@hotmail.com. I'm always on there in the evenings and weekends. we have a ventrillo and a mumble whichever you prefer as well. If you need information on that I can give that to you as well.
Sounds good, I'd definitely love to own up some BC2 with you guys. I'll add you to steam so we can play sometime.