Saddent anime movie you ever seen!

el jorge loco

Staff member
I cry every time I watch Gundam SEED Destiny. But not because it is sad (well it is a sad excuse for the Gundam franchise), but because it is so bad.

Honestly, the saddest thing I saw was when Spike watched Julia get gunned down on the rooftop towards the end of Cowboy Bebop.

I have heard of Clannad and that was it was a really sad anime. I've never watched it though. I should put that on my never ending list of anime I should watch. Which is currently already at 50+ lol. That list just keeps growing... But watching anime has been a hobby of mine since I was a kid. I wont ever stop watching anime or reading manga.

ace ninja

The 47 Ronin
so at the moment im watching this anime since they are the latest season at the moment.
Kamisama Dolls
Kami-sama no Memochou
Steins Gate
naruto
bleach menga since the anime is super lame at the moment with fillers
Hanasaku Iroha
Mayo Chiki

I think anime is mostly lame, they seem sort of emotionally stunted (maybe its just the voice acting), but I really really love Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. The art and story are just out of control in those shows and they never stop and have a hour long soliloquies about what it means to be a human. If anyone knows shows like them I will give anime a try again.

@ace Lol I'm watching everything you're watching basically. Here's my list of current and last season of anime I'm watching.
The iDOLM@STER
Blood-C
Sacred Seven
A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives
Ro Kyu Bu!
R-15
Beelzebub
Ao no Exorcist
Ikoku Meiro no Croisée
Uta No Prince-Sama Maji Love 1000%
Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou
Natsume Yuujinchou San
Yuru Yuri
Kamisama Dolls
Nyanpire
Appleseed XIII
Manyuu Hikenchou
No.6
Usagi Drop
Mayo Chiki!
Double J
Dantalian no Shoka
Kamisama no Memochou
Toriko

I agree with you on Bleach 100% I gave up on bleach after the Aizen arc and I strictly only read the manga now. Even then I still hold a small grudge on bleach. I also read almost all current mangas published in Weekly Shonen Jump. (Naruto, Reborn, One Piece)