What's new

Rule_'s Application

Rule_

Name: Charlie Nam
In Game nickname/nicknames: Rule_
Your favorite hobby: I like to play basketball
Your favorite movie: Rush Hour
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) I play League of Legends. I'm still learning, but Gas and Ghonzo has been helping me a lot.
How many hours a week are you online: I don't really know off the top of my head, but i'm always on for most nights :)
How long have you been playing in our server: 47R, I am pretty new to the servers.
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I like some of the members and everyone seems to be pretty chill :)
Tell us about you: Let me start off by saying hello to everyone. I'm a pretty shy person but once I get to know you I tend to open up. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Thank for your time, happy 2014!

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Stay active in the fourms and be prepared for a long ride as this process can take quite a while.

If you have GO I would love to see you there as that is my game!

Sent from my Nexus 5

Nutbutter

Staff member
Welcome to the server and to the forums. Please stay active on both the server and the forums as this is required to be a member. The recruitment process takes a little time so be patient.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
Welcome! glad you found the forums.

For anyone unfamiliar, he's the "fake TSA" ...

and we only call you that because the other guy who used "TSA" in his nick showed up before you and kills as often, if not more, than you. the only difference is, you're a bit easier to kill, and you talk. the other one types about one line per game, lol, and doesn't play as often (oh, and he has a higher ping).

where in cali you be? some of us are in socal, but i feel more are in norcal. u a laker fan?

Rule_

I'm from the Bay Area! My favorite basketball is the Warriors!! Thanks for the support guys!