What's new

ronin 47? (How not to fill out a 47R application)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

incredebo

Name: Incredebo "Danny". Boy

Age: (Must be over 18!) : Shit im probally older than ANY ronin member unless proven wrong (LATE LATE 20's Early 30's)

In Game nickname/nicknames:Incredebo /Danny.Boy/not sure change it alot

Your favorite hobby: in this case id say being homo...but since this is an app...ill go with CSS

Your favorite movie: any movie that doesnt put me to sleep.

Games you play: (Besides CS:S) - shit u got me...i got no life...

How many hours a week are you online:id say as much as a full time job with OT

Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) - VA-vicious ACES - Blight - sec9 - R.I.P - Pz.D - probally more but
cant think of them

Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) - N/A

How long have you been playing in our server: id say probally on and off since 1.6 days.....unless it was a different Ronin 47 Clan ...then probally less than a year on and off...RANDY

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin:Im bored...need to game....for shits and kicks? ...ok probally not the best last answer

Tell us about you: HACKER!.......Syke.....LOL!.....if you cant tell by my app then ummm.....what was the question again?....shit i got side tracked

Sain†

For us to take your application seriously I would recommend you answer the questions more fully. The tone of your app seems flippant and we take our membership seriously. Please consider editing this to reflect your desire to join the team.

In addition questions like "Why you've left previous squads" are required to be answered. Not answering the questions will get your app automatically thrown out.

yarr

The 47 Ronin
Try filling out that app one more time but with some real answers... Other than that, welcome to the forums!

Yep, you have to take the application seriously. Do you expect us to take in someone that is always sarcastic about things, or someone with a fake cover? Let us know the REAL you! :eek:

Dehugger

Contributor
Age: (Must be over 18!) : Shit im probally older than ANY ronin member unless proven wrong (LATE LATE 20's Early 30's)
Built[4]Sin, Civil, Fasttrak, Nutbutter, A-Rich... Im sure lots of others but Im not to up to date on ages.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Declined, waste someone else's time and gtfo.

Also have fun with a permanent ban.
i am not going to waste my time with trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.