Roast of Charlie Sheen

built[4]sin

Staff member
dvr'd it last night since i was at school... will check it out tonight. i'm looking forward to the uncensored version... assuming this one has bleeps

This was prolly one of the most brutal, no holds barred, roasts i have ever seen.

Charlie didnt really seem like wanted 2 be there For some of those jokes.

The ones about his wives sitting in the front row "Crack mule" n such LOL. "They fell out of her ass, Dont worry, he put them back"

Not really a guy i think should have been roasted. Got roasted for the wrong reasons i think.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
dvr'd it last night since i was at school... will check it out tonight. i'm looking forward to the uncensored version... assuming this one has bleeps

For the most part Comedy central didn't censor much.
Most of the f words were uncensored...which there weren't many.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
This was prolly one of the most brutal, no holds barred, roasts i have ever seen.

Charlie didnt really seem like wanted 2 be there For some of those jokes.

The ones about his wives sitting in the front row "Crack mule" n such LOL. "They fell out of her ass, Dont worry, he put them back"

Not really a guy i think should have been roasted. Got roasted for the wrong reasons i think.
Well he wanted to be there..
He needs more TV Exposure since CBS dumped him.
I wouldn't be surprised if NBC or Fox picks him up for a new comedy run.

built[4]sin

Staff member
i've seen all the comedy central roasts. this had some good shots... but i miss lisa lampanelli and greg geraldo... /shrug. it was just ok for me.