RIP civil servant

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mclovin, Jan 4, 2017.

1. mclovin

mclovin Well-Known Member

Most of you don't know civil, he was the first admin I encountered on the 47r CS servers.... back in 2009. and the only one to lobby for me not being banned when i was a stimulated drugged uP shit lord. :D It is more than that, however much more. Im so sorry for anyone who is hearing this for the first time. Rest in peace Thomas Henderson.

2. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

We had this on the private forums a thread about it, I guess I'll keep this open. Rip civil, one of the 47 ronin OG members!

3. mclovin

I really really miss civil right about now, even though he hasn't been active... he's had a huge impact on me, i'l add @yarr to this list who he helped. sorry i know im not the most active but nobody; irl gets how big of a loss this was for me. blergh. old school family

4. CutScene

CutScene Member

Wow, I did not know he died. I'm sorry to hear he passed as many 47-r players probably are. Civil was a good guy and I have fond memories of him.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • List
  5. mclovin

tom has left a hole in my life that cant be replaced. but he also made me the man i have become. miss that mother fucker so much. used to message him every tiny accomplishment i made, and he was always there. RIP.

6. -L-

-L- The 47 Ronin

fuck this poped up when i looked at todays memories on facebook...

upload_2017-4-17_11-37-40.

7. pOOpshOOter

pOOpshOOter New Member

I know I haven't been on in 10+ years but damn I remember playing with civil every day, along with many other members. So sorry to hear his passing.

8. WATER3

WATER3 Member

At this point I'm a ghost from the past, but I played with Civil for many years. Sorry to hear he passed.

9. tuc0

tuc0 Well-Known Member

Yup, I remember Civil very well during the 'golden years' of 47R CS:S server. He was a good man. His lengthy posts were always full of wits and were fun to read. Met him in person too at the 47R gathering at Milpitas way back when.