What's new

Ridikulus./oOmpaLoOmpa request for application

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
I don't know who banned you, so that's not my area. But you took the accusation very poorly, it just leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth. And then to accuse 10% of being cheaters! LOL. You just seem to be a very...disagreeable person.
He was VAC banned, so Valve found something, not us. Not much to contest, not here anyway.

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
CALLED IT

I'm offended that cheaters would even second guess to apply with us. Do you know why about a good 95% of us had to wait MONTHS to get into the clan? we do our research. We watch, and we make sure they're going to be a good match for us....

you're obviously a tool. move along.

swi.RuSh8NiNe

The 47 Ronin
CALLED IT

I'm offended that cheaters would even second guess to apply with us. Do you know why about a good 95% of us had to wait MONTHS to get into the clan? we do our research. We watch, and we make sure they're going to be a good match for us....

^ BOOM!!! THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!! OMG IS THAT A GUMBALL MACHINE!? NO ITS A DODGE DURANGO!!!!!

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
CALLED IT

You are quite scary when you are fully engaged i must say

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk 2

Nutbutter

Staff member
We all wall but we are better at it than you are...
When someone calls you a hacker, and your only response is " I don't have time to explain that I am not a hacker" and then you go about calling everyone else a hacker, just speaks volumes to you credibility as a player as well as a homosapien. You exemplify the definition of homosapien in the urban dictionary - A pitiful race that will most likely cause it's own extinction before its technologies fully develop. You have caused your own extinction here my friend.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Just an update, we haven't forgotten about you guys, the app is still open and activity is still being monitored.

Status
Not open for further replies.