What's new

requesting a sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclovin

i forgot the cmd in console for player list steam I.d. also same with demoing, and the steps you take to access the files.

it's been a long time since i've concerned myself with demoing people and/or steam I.D reporting suspicious people.

i think it'd be worthwhile for you guys to educate others on the process, and amount of evidence it usually takes for a ban.

-Todd

Spray

The 47 Ronin
1. Status
2. I'd suggest Google will be better for that

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Funny, I was sure we already had one. I see that we do, but it's in our private section.
I believe a few things have changed since the post (ex .dem save location), so we should copy/paste with some edits to the public area.
I would right now if I were at my gaming desktop and not at work. :whistle:

mclovin

1. Status
2. I'd suggest Google will be better for that

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
thanks 'status' was helpful!

and most people are really unfamiliar with what it takes for prove validation for a ban anyways in this community (i'm not because i've been around),

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Partial credit to Havoc for the following:

To record a demo

1. Open console (~), type in "record demoname"
demoname = name you wish to give the demo. this could be the name of the hacker, for example.

2.type 'status' in console and record steam ID of suspected hacker.

3. When finished recording type "stop" in Console

To watch a recorded demo

1. Press Shift+F2 or open console (~) and type in "demoui" -gives basic pause/play/slo-mo 'remote'

2. Click Load & find file or type in console "playdemo demoname"
*demoname = name of recorded demo you wish to view. Demo will begin playing.

The default path to the recorded demos should be:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike
If you changed the default path when installing CSS, they will be wherever your \cstrike folder is.

*If you download someone else's demo, copy/cut & paste it into this \cstrike folder.

*If you missed the SteamID of the player in question, you can do a search by Player Name at stats.47r-squad.com

Status
Not open for further replies.