Recruitment Application

RePTaR

Contributor
Name: Ricky
In Game nickname/nicknames: RePTaR
Your favorite hobby: Working on my truck
Your favorite movie: There's too many to choose from lol
Games you play: Battlefield or CoD
How many hours a week are you online: I'm on whenever I'm not working.
Your previous squad/team: I've never been in a squad or clan for pc
Why did you leave your last squad: Got rid of my xbox
How long have you been playing in our server: For about two months now
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: The reason I want to join is that I haven't played with this bunch of chill and awesome people since I played xbox and everyone is so nice even when I sucked at the beginning. It's the only lobby I play in.
Tell us about you: I'm 22 years old. I like playing CSS, watching Criminal Minds. I work a lot and I spend a lot of time in hotels cause i'm constantly working out of town but that still doesn't stop me from playing lol. Looking forward to seeing if I'm Ronin material. Thanks for your time :)

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
Reptar is a really cool dude. I like playing with him. He's pretty good at css and seems to always get headshots on me.

+1 from me

Whats important is that you stay active on the forums and keep on tearing it up in the server. Looking forward to getting to know you more

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk 2

built[4]sin

Staff member
thanks for the app, Reptar. be active in the forums and give us folks who haven't yet played with you (wink wink) a chance to get to know you - and vice versa.

welcome to the forums :cool:

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
Welcome to the forums Reptar and thank you for applying! Another cool dude id love to see rocking the tags. Like pure said just keep active on the forums and the server!

Always fun to play with in the server! +1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
I don't know who this is, but since I am under team duress: +1?
lol, he's the guy you always HS while rushing, or the guy cleaning up your sloppy seconds. :p

welcome to the forums... be sure and post, so ppl get to know you. ;) btw, its a LOOOOONG recruitement process, so buckle in for the long haul.