Recruit meh

muffins

Contributor
Name: Jon Lou
In Game nickname/nicknames: muffins are just ugly cupcakes
Your favorite hobby: Photography, cars, VIDEO GAMES, 9GAG, NBA
Your favorite movie: Any Christopher Nolan movie, Avengers series (Avengers, Iron Man, Captain America, etc), Green Zone, Black Hawk Down
Games you play: League of Legends, Binding of Isaac, CS:GO (when it comes out.... edit: so disappointed...)
How many hours a week are you online: At least 15 hours
Your previous squad/team: United Strike Marine Corps (USMC), Infliction
Why did you leave your last squad: Squad/team/clan disbanded
How long have you been playing in our server: 4-5 weeks consistently
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Favorite server to play on with a lot of friendly regulars, everyone in the 47 Ronin seems chill and easy-going.
Tell us about you: I am currently a college student and video games have always been a hobby of mine, especially CS:S. I used to play in CAL with my old clans/teams. In my free time I like work on car or take pictures or learn about something new (i.e. read up on latest tech news) and... I can't think of anything else. Lemme know if there's anything else you need to know!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Hi [MENTION=700]muffins[/MENTION], thank you for your interest in The 47 Ronin.
You haven't been around our server long enough, I'd suggest keeping very active on both the server and the forums, recruitment process can take usually 2-3 months at least.
Also it's very important that you keep building your post count.
We also do want members that are able to keep active at least 9 out 12 months a year, we do not want members that are on only during their school breaks or summer breaks.... we expect consistency.

With that said, I am like your movie choices, all of them are great movies, especially Black Hawk Down.

Lastly: be sure to like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/The47RSquad

-IcEWoLF

muffins

Contributor
Staying active on the servers shouldn't be a problem, especially with CS:S. That's one of the reasons why it's one of my favorite games: you can just log on, play for a bit and leave. It's not like LoL or WoW where's there's a minimum time commitment. As for the forums, I'll try to be as active as I can. I'm just a little hesitant on reviving dead threads and I usually don't comment if I know nothing about the topic. As for the Facebook page, I already liked it before I applied haha.

Also, staying active over the school year won't be a problem. It's pretty easy to find enough time to get a few games of CS:S in and I can always go on the forums during class or work :D

[MENTION=104]S-Dawg[/MENTION] I'm located at UCR, are you close to it?

[MENTION=28]Spray[/MENTION] Only if I get Chuck Norris to back me up :D

I was actually unsure of whether to apply so early considering it's only been 4-5 weeks since I've been in this community but Desire encouraged it so I went for it. I'm mainly just looking for a community that I can get along with, and the 47 Ronin seems to be it. Hope to see/talk/play with you all soon! Thank you all for the welcome!

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
Oh yeah put the blame on me. Sheesh. Hahah just kidding, you'll be fine as long as you stay active.

P.s - GET A MIC. 47r is very verbal on the mic and in game. Or if you have a mic, USE IT!I'm surprised this is not yet a requirement.

However it does say that running ventrilo while gaming is a requirement. But, never said you had to speak while in ventrilo. :p hahahah

"Must be able to run ventrilo while gaming, if you can't then don't bother applying."

Either way, it's always good to have a mic and be able to receive and deliver intel from team mates.