Really guys?

Im gone for 7 days and theres 2,159 posts? Seriously, fuck you guys im not going read anything thats not on the front page. That is all

Im kind of flustered about this too, we asked for people to post more, but now theres WAYYY too many posts, especially about anime, our comunity isnt about anime I mean its great to see some, but it seems they are BLASTED all over the forums... a lot less anime posts I would say... we have just the right amount of posts before, they just werent all quality posts...

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Im kind of flustered about this too, we asked for people to post more, but now theres WAYYY too many posts, especially about anime, our comunity isnt about anime I mean its great to see some, but it seems they are BLASTED all over the forums... a lot less anime posts I would say... we have just the right amount of posts before, they just werent all quality posts...
I personally think its fine.
We need more content.
-IcEWoLF

I just liked it when I could check it every few hours and be up to date from the home page, now its filled with everything BUT what im interested in... though I dont give a damn about anime so that might just be me.

-L-

The 47 Ronin
Im surpised on howmuch the anime manga section blew up. I tried to start them in the past but not as effective as what happened these last week