What's new

RAMBONER WANTS TO JOIN

Ramboner

Name: Albert
In Game nickname/nicknames: Ramboner
Your favorite hobby: I golf
Your favorite movie: hmm.. one of my favorite movies would have to be American History X.
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Starcraft II
How many hours a week are you online: I play CSS about 20-30 hours a week.
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) xG
Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) stopped playing on their jailbreak servers.
How long have you been playing in our server: I've been playing on this server for a while now, but just recently started to prefer this server over others because of the latency and skilled players.
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I want to join The 47 Ronin because they are mature members and have actual skill in playing the game.
Tell us about you: I'm 27 years old and im currently pursuing my culinary degree. I work as a line cook at boom noodle and on my time off I try to hit the gym or get on CSS.

Thanks for viewing my app. I hope to be apart of the team soon!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Welcome to the website! Be sure to stay active on the forums and server.
Also make sure you keep building your post count, we want active members all around.

Application process can take several weeks, just be sure to stay active, that's the most important thing.

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Welcome to the forums :D

Been seeing you more and more on our server.

Are you pursuing in special culinary degree like french or just in general?

Ramboner

Welcome to the forums :D

Been seeing you more and more on our server.

Are you pursuing in special culinary degree like french or just in general?

I'm trying to train just in general and probably focus more on a specific type of "style" once I get a good feel for things :)