Raging on CSS

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Source' started by Cpl.Soap, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Cup Full of LOL

Cup Full of LOL Contributor

I never rage from dying (I'm used to dying), I rage from the random "PC E-thugs", "trollers", and people that thing they're a hot shot and can say anything they want behind their PC screens knowing the person they are talking to can't hurt them physically. That's when I get aggravated/rage. Oh, and T spawn campers in Dust2...you gotta hate those.

2. liljenn

liljenn Member

I rage at anyone that kills me (especially Pest). And I kind of mean it when I want him to fall down a long flight of stairs. BUT otherwise, I kinda like you all too, even though I say "I hate you" all the time kakaka :3

3. Surrender

Surrender The Ronin Enforcer The 47 Ronin

if you've never raged while playing a video game, i applaud you. i try my hardest not to rage anymore. it mostly happened while playing ps3 as ive broke like 4 controllers so far. 2 black ones, a blue one, my pink one barely works and now i have a brand new white one. i know i cant afford to replace anything on my comp so thats what keeps me from raging. physically at least. but if it gets bad, yeah i jus go do something else and come back when im level headed.

4. PookeyBear

PookeyBear Contributor

I once raged out playing DOA against the computer a while back. Put my elbow through the wall next to me. I regretted it when I was fixing it tho.

Lesson learned! Ignore the rage. Accept it when u die. Shit happens and if u keep trying, u'll get better at CSS and better at life.

5. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

btw, i don't condone the use of drugs to make you feel better, either... i am somewhat unique in that i'm a long-term functioning pothead lol

6. Captain Cap

Captain Cap New Member

why did you put the no homo after the gals? Are you a girl and not telling us?

7. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

That's what they ALLLL say ahahaha!

But I still stand behind the premise of your logic.

8. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

LOL. my voice is a little too deep to be a chick.

9. -L-

-L- The 47 Ronin

I remember I muted cutscene once cuz he raged to much that game i was told he hella raged at me cuz apparently i was blocking him in my NORMAL sniper spot (technically he blocked me haha). Got 7 kills that round lol.

10. mbenson

mbenson Member

I hate it when liljenn kills me. i keep thinking, geez i just got killed by a girl. lololol