Raging on CSS

I never rage from dying (I'm used to dying), I rage from the random "PC E-thugs", "trollers", and people that thing they're a hot shot and can say anything they want behind their PC screens knowing the person they are talking to can't hurt them physically. That's when I get aggravated/rage. Oh, and T spawn campers in Dust2...you gotta hate those.

I rage at anyone that kills me (especially Pest). And I kind of mean it when I want him to fall down a long flight of stairs. BUT otherwise, I kinda like you all too, even though I say "I hate you" all the time kakaka :3

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
if you've never raged while playing a video game, i applaud you. i try my hardest not to rage anymore. it mostly happened while playing ps3 as ive broke like 4 controllers so far. 2 black ones, a blue one, my pink one barely works and now i have a brand new white one. i know i cant afford to replace anything on my comp so thats what keeps me from raging. physically at least. but if it gets bad, yeah i jus go do something else and come back when im level headed.

I once raged out playing DOA against the computer a while back. Put my elbow through the wall next to me. I regretted it when I was fixing it tho.

Lesson learned! Ignore the rage. Accept it when u die. Shit happens and if u keep trying, u'll get better at CSS and better at life.

built[4]sin

Staff member
You know I've played with Xplicit. He's not too bad of a player, but now that I know he is your son, I will give him more friendly shit. :)

While I don't smoke, or condone the use of drugs to make you feel better, built has the right idea, not your moment? Get off the server, go play something mindless that won't make you mad or a game where you can just turn on console god mode and start ripping through piles of zombies....
btw, i don't condone the use of drugs to make you feel better, either... i am somewhat unique in that i'm a long-term functioning pothead lol

-L-

The 47 Ronin
I remember I muted cutscene once cuz he raged to much that game i was told he hella raged at me cuz apparently i was blocking him in my NORMAL sniper spot (technically he blocked me haha). Got 7 kills that round lol.

I rage at anyone that kills me (especially Pest). And I kind of mean it when I want him to fall down a long flight of stairs. BUT otherwise, I kinda like you all too, even though I say "I hate you" all the time kakaka :3
I hate it when liljenn kills me. i keep thinking, geez i just got killed by a girl. lololol