Raging on CSS

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Source' started by Cpl.Soap, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

Hey all. I just wanted to clear up a few things about raging on css.

When i rage on css (75% of the time i play) I often say "bad" things.

I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that I dont mean any of those things. We all say things when we are mad and when i say such things it is in the same manner. I love all u guys/gals(no homo) and I dont mean to hurt any of your feelings. Its all in good fun and I hope i havent upset any of you. I dont know why i have been raging so much lately but now that i look back at it...it just seems really stupid.

We are a community after all and that means we support each other through thick and thin.

Sincerely,
    Cpl.S0Ap

2. Jakeypoo

Jakeypoo New Member

I love you too soap! ALL HOMO :3 lol

3. A-Rich

A-Rich The 47 Ronin

I must've been playing with you the other 25% of the time. Either that or I've been desensitized by Cut.

4. S-Dawg

S-Dawg The 47 Ronin

Unfortunately for me, I've been at the end of some of this raging lol. But i never take any of it seriously.

5. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

I rage soo hard on css now.. lol

6. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

The best thing to do is that if you get hella mad don't scream it over mic unless it's something constructive (i.e., stop blocking, stop teamflashing, etc.)

If it's gonna be something derogatory or racist, don't hold down the mic button, and don't type it down as fast as you can. Swearing is fine, shit happens.

I think most folks who play with me know that I can get mad sometimes, but I can also be downright bubbly. :)

7. PookeyBear

PookeyBear Contributor

At least u dont rage this bad... I think. =D

8. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Lol, I don't want to do that to my machine. I want to do that to the machines owned by folks doing stupid shit.

9. Ghonzo

Ghonzo The 47 Ronin

Lol well this is another reason why i dont use the mic and type out my rage since lot of ppl dont read the chat XD

Im sorry too if i call the team noobs, fags, etc no hard feelings just certain individuals tend to do things stupid or not helping the team in general.
    I usually will leave when i start to rage alot cool off at some GG or Bhop servers or even get off CSS and play LoL or Wc3 XD

10. Cpl.Soap

Cpl.Soap New Member

well i threw my phone against the wall and cracked the screen so i think im on the same level as that kid...i dont rage otherwise....just css and computer related bs. im a pretty nice person otherwise lol.