rage builder

I dont see how... considering that wouldnt make any sense at all someone jacking off to a black kid that has the "dayummm" look on his face.. but sure.
the face next to the booty and the black kid also have the same kind of facial expression... so that makes it more obvious.. and the black kid is looking up at the picture, the jacking off picture is a guy jacking off to his computer screen.

nobody else I knew seemed to have a problem either. but its w.e I didnt make this thread to argue about one of my memes... lets see you guys get creative and make some.. its a fun time killer.

built[4]sin

Staff member
No we get it. The thing is the way you set it up make it out to be you jacking it to black kids. you cant have a picture the reaction, picture then reaction and all the suddenly break the flow with two reactions. I just comes off as you jacking you penis to young black kids.
lol this

no, seriously. i've been an interweb sooprstar since about the time you were born, grego - i get it... but as dallas syas, you're hindered by the break in pattern. good concept, good faces, nice ass tho

No we get it. The thing is the way you set it up make it out to be you jacking it to black kids. you cant have a picture the reaction, picture then reaction and all the suddenly break the flow with two reactions. I just comes off as you jacking you penis to young black kids.
Truth, it was spoken here. That setup made it seem a bit...pedo.

Grego the nachos one is good! I like it! See that one has a good flow and you doesn't come off as you jacking it to young beautiful handsome black boys.