rage builder

I dont get it. The middle picture sort of comes off like you a jerking it to that kid.

laughing face then next frame you click
hot chick then next fram you make a face
hot chicks ass then you make another face
little black kid then you start fapping?

built[4]sin

Staff member
I dont get it. The middle picture sort of comes off like you a jerking it to that kid.

laughing face then next frame you click
hot chick then next fram you make a face
hot chicks ass then you make another face
little black kid then you start fapping?
rofl i was wondering this, too - wtf fapping to a black kid with spectacles - or did the kid just walk up to you fapping?

and that last hermione frame is win

uhh... you guys really dont get it ? lol, the black kid is just another reaction, just like the picture next to the butt..
Im not putting me as the person jacking off... its just a joke..
that person is jacking off to her nudes which are on isanyoneup.com
isanyoneup.com is a website where people can post the nudes they have on the website.. lol. and that chicks just really hot.

and the face next to the first picture of her is the me gusta face.. I thought people would know what that is lol.

That first scene of the guy laughing, his face/meme has the title of "and not a fuck was given"
if you read the writing, it says, " le trolling isanyoneup, A WILD DAILY NARGOYLE APPEARS!"
then the not a single fuck was given that day..
nargoyles on the website are the really ugly super hefty women nudes.

No we get it. The thing is the way you set it up make it out to be you jacking it to black kids. you cant have a picture the reaction, picture then reaction and all the suddenly break the flow with two reactions. I just comes off as you jacking you penis to young black kids.