What's new

Radeon 6670 KIA

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Mighty awesome of you @MellamoTEK. Just sharing some tidbit of info since this was all new to me.
I shipped something recently to Canada through USPS, but it was fairly light (<1LB). That one came out to around $9 shipping, but I think 3-4LB will probably be closer to $20-25 range (from CA anyway, not sure if WA is cheaper, but you'd hope so being closer). I've only been using USPS though, so I'm not sure what UPS/Fedex offers. Outside of eBay using PayPal's ShipNow saves a bit over going to the post office.

v.Kamikaze

The 47 Ronin
Contributor
Indeed, very generous of you, Tek. UPS/FedEx costs more when shipping to CAN from USA. Stick w/ USPS.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Wow thanks tek. If you want i have blaine address. Let me know. Thank you so much bud
I didn't realize how close Vancouver is to Washington (I slept through Geography). Tek could just throw it over the border. :p That's really cool if you have a US address too. I'm sure that saves on shipping and the pain of customs forms.

MellamoTEK

The 47 Ronin
No problem man. And yeah, It'd definitely save on shipping if I use yer Blaine addres - that's fer sure, lol