Pure3ify Shipping

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
Hey everyone i wanted to thank all of you for your support, I honestly didn't expect this much replies and it was a little overwhelming at first. But again thanks guys for your support. I do not know as of this point were I will be stationed at but as soon as I find out i will let you guys know, thank you for the care package idea that is something i did not receive the first time i went over. So i would love to receive one.

Pure let us know your address if you get a chance and care packages will start coming your way. I know they meant the world when I was over there...just let us know what you need!
heck yea, i'll put together something. i hear you guys like kool-aid, beef jerky, batteries and the like. or just drop us a list of things you need. im sure our community would be willing to pitch in. 8)

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
heck yea, i'll put together something. i hear you guys like kool-aid, beef jerky, batteries and the like. or just drop us a list of things you need. im sure our community would be willing to pitch in. 8)
Haha you hit everything right on the dot, love beef jerky and kool-aid. Thanks benson, I appreciate everything your doing it means a lot.