What's new

Pure3ify Re-App

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
Name: Lee Roy Deberry
In Game nickname/nicknames: Pure

Your favorite hobby: Play acoustic guitar, computer game when I have the computer to do it

Your favorite movie: Bourne movies in general

Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Minecraft, L4D2, Battlefield 3, RE6 Demo, Borderlands 1 and soon 2, HL, Madden
How many hours a week are you online: I use to put in over 30-40 then I moved up to Washington and it has lowered, but I am currently building a gaming computer and my new laptop should be in the mail pretty soon so I will be right back up there.

Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) 47-r

Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) I was getting my life back on track after the injury to my shoulder and I had no time for computer gaming. It was only right that since I wasn't being active on forums and server that I was stripped of my spot on the roster.
How long have you been playing in our server: Well over a year now, lately it has been off and on but that is changing to full time

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I would like to re apply to join the 47 Ronin because this by far was the best community I have ever been apart of. Fantastic players and even better people. No one takes being a Ronin for granted and that type of close community is something that I want to continue to be apart of. I miss you guys!

Tell us about you: Those who know me already know that I was in the Military until I was injured. First Degree Seperation of the Left A/C joint. 12B in the United States Army, which was Combat Engineer. I went on 1 and a half tours, came back early on my second tour because of a death in the family. After I got injured I left Fort Worth, Texas and moved back home to Bellingham, WA. I then went to the Police Academy and completed my training and put in my application for the Bellingham Police Department. I am currently waiting to transfer to another college to finish my degree in Criminal Justice. I love to game on the computer and as of lately I have been playing the 360 a ton. Thanks to Minecraft.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
I will give you a +1 when you track down dallas and make him come play l4d2 with us

fAt Kaka

The 47 Ronin
I wonder if the Police Academy is like that movie?

+1

Name: Lee Roy Deberry
In Game nickname/nicknames: Pure

Your favorite hobby: Play acoustic guitar, computer game when I have the computer to do it

Your favorite movie: Bourne movies in general

Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Minecraft, L4D2, Battlefield 3, RE6 Demo, Borderlands 1 and soon 2, HL, Madden
How many hours a week are you online: I use to put in over 30-40 then I moved up to Washington and it has lowered, but I am currently building a gaming computer and my new laptop should be in the mail pretty soon so I will be right back up there.

Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) 47-r

Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) I was getting my life back on track after the injury to my shoulder and I had no time for computer gaming. It was only right that since I wasn't being active on forums and server that I was stripped of my spot on the roster.
How long have you been playing in our server: Well over a year now, lately it has been off and on but that is changing to full time

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I would like to re apply to join the 47 Ronin because this by far was the best community I have ever been apart of. Fantastic players and even better people. No one takes being a Ronin for granted and that type of close community is something that I want to continue to be apart of. I miss you guys!

Tell us about you: Those who know me already know that I was in the Military until I was injured. First Degree Seperation of the Left A/C joint. 12B in the United States Army, which was Combat Engineer. I went on 1 and a half tours, came back early on my second tour because of a death in the family. After I got injured I left Fort Worth, Texas and moved back home to Bellingham, WA. I then went to the Police Academy and completed my training and put in my application for the Bellingham Police Department. I am currently waiting to transfer to another college to finish my degree in Criminal Justice. I love to game on the computer and as of lately I have been playing the 360 a ton. Thanks to Minecraft.