Pure3ify Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Pure3ify, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Nutbutter

Nutbutter Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the sever/pub...1st off... Thank you for your service always good to see military guys in our server. Stick around a while and let us get to know you.

2. Pure3ify

Pure3ify The 47 Ronin

Thank you Nutbutter, I am excited to get to know you guys more.

3. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

And we're always excited to learn about people who are genuinely interested in becoming a part of our community. We've built up a good community of players which is almost as diverse as our world.

4. Pure3ify

Pure3ify The 47 Ronin

That is why I would like to be apart of this community, this is a mature community something that is not available anywhere else. I meab you guys set up meeting points and sell stuff. This is like you said a community of players which is like our world. Something again i would like to be apart of.

5. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Fuzion you know I love you man, almost in a semi-bro-homance way. I honestly respect you not only as an American citizen who is doing your duty and willing to go above and beyond that clarion call. But I also think you're just this awesome guy who would be just cool to hang with all day doing stupid shit or intelligent shit.

6. Totalitarian Tortilla

Totalitarian Tortilla New Member

+10 tortilla chips. This here guy is A-OK

7. dallas

dallas Member

What the hell. I just wrote two paragraphs of love about pure and it didn't go through when I hit reply to thread.

It came down to saying how mature and cool pure is. He can have fun like mac 10'ing a whole map of office but he can also pwn with the best of them. He is quite mature and cool. Very patient Pure and doob showed me and tort how to do a climb map and it only took a little more than 2 hours... very patient. I also feel Pure is the kind of cat that won't drastically change moments after being accepted.

+1. + alot. Huge fan of Pure and it would be a shame if he wasn't part of this amazing community on a member level.

8. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

Played with pure a few nights this past week (no homo) - first second and third impressions are decidedly strong. Quality is easy to recognize in this recruit

+1 for sure

9. usmcsection8

usmcsection8 New Member

i also think Pur is an awesome candidate for 47R, great guy to play with (all homo)

10. usmcsection8

usmcsection8 New Member

wait i meant (no homo) ;)