Pure3ify Application

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Pure3ify, Sep 19, 2011.

1. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

I work AMMO for the AF. I'm usually in Bagram workin @ the Air Field reloadin jets... It's a great feeling watching them take off into the sunset with my bombs =)

My application is in for Combat control, but I might go Tac-P instead. I like workin with u army boys. cool people

2. S-Dawg

S-Dawg The 47 Ronin

+1 from me too

3. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

BTW You should check out this thread.
    AA-12 Fully Automatic Shotgun!!!

You will enjoy our forums a lot. they are tons of fun and great info and awesome threads :)

4. Pure3ify

Pure3ify The 47 Ronin

AMMO for the AF? Man thats awesome. Watching those planes liftoff must be a great feeling. Especially if they are carrying your bombs. Go Tac-P man I got a buddy doing that. Combat Engineer has been fun for me, this unit im being deployed with is a Sapper unit. Im excited to do more missions then Convoy every morning.

5. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Hell yeah! I get excited going out to the sand box, more and more everytime. I just HATE to travel there, every time I go, I try as hard as I can to eat less fiber lol, to have to shit on those planes is the worst. Convoy's can be stressful... I've been on a couple as well.

I'm not gonna lie, AMMO is full of pussys who wanna camp out behind the wire and watch the fireworks, not me. I wanna be over there helping but they look @ me and go, if u take 2 steps over that wire I'm gonna fire your ass lol. I'm like for fucking REAL!? those are our boys! let me go out there and help if I want too. fuckin pussys, why I want to train into something different, hardcore, make a different. bombs are cool, but not for my taste.

There's a couple Special duty TDY deployments that I wanted to volunteer for, where we get to work with combat engineer's. Others got it over me though unfortunately.

6. Pure3ify

Pure3ify The 47 Ronin

Haha man I completely understand the shit aspect of it. Worst part. Those MRE's help some but I can only have so many. DO NOT eat the Vegetable Omelet. I was stuck with that for 2 days during a mission. Worst idea for a meal. The Tobacco sauce did nothing. Really? Wow yeah that pisses me off too, you sound like someone I would want in my unit. One of the guys in my unit was only in for the college and he didn't realize he would be deployed, when he was with us in a combat situation he almost got us killed because he abandoned our unit to hide. Why would you join a combat field if you didn't want to be deployed? Hopefully when you get over to Afghan you have a safe tour. Keep your head down.

7. Dehugger

Dehugger Contributor

Im dehugger, and I +1 this message.

8. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Pure3ify, you have my support. When you first joined the server and started chatting, I got a good feeling from you. It's a warm and furry feeling inside that feels like a million kitties tickling my balls as I skeet skeet skeet all over the walls.

But yeah, just be active on forums and the server (which you are), and you are a shoe-in!

You definitely get my +1

9. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Son, I am gonna quote this with as much gumption as a quintessential 1940s field commander. We each got our roles to play. Some of us storm into the Pacific, some of us fight through those Nazi bastards, and some us help our airborne blow the living god-damn daylights out of the enemy.

I commend you for being all you can be soldier, and I hope that commitment serves not only you, but the American people as well. Gumption is something you gotta have to be in it to win it. Go big or go home.

10. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Yeah, I know where your coming from, but where im coming from is people who spite others for wanting to do something better. When you see it first hand, it changes your view on people who join. People join for money, people deploy... for money.. and when they have rank they dont care who you are, there making more money then you. I joined for something different, you see it in there eyes when your out there. And they've treated me like shit for working hard. I wish I could spit in there face for how they treat our fellow soldiers out there, but there blinded and cascaded by money. This is no joke either.