Pure3ify Application

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
Name: Lee Deberry
In Game nickname/nicknames: Pure3ify
Your favorite hobby: Play acoustic guitar
Your favorite movie: The Hurt Locker
Games you play: (Besides CS:S) Bad Company 2, L4D2, Resident Evil, F.E.A.R, Mostly FPS
How many hours a week are you online: Online in General im on about 40 hours a week
Your previous squad/team: (Squad/Clans that you previously joined) None
Why did you leave your last squad: (If applicable) None
How long have you been playing in our server: I have been playing on this server for almost 2 months
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Because this is a great group of guys/girls who makes this game fun. Its nice to get back from Military work to play some CSS and have some fun. This is one of the only servers I play, It's mature and something I want to be apart of.
Tell us about you: Well I work for the Army NG 12B Bravo CO. Since my job doesnt require me to do anything stateside I am just relaxing for a year until i get my residency so college is cheaper for me. I understand that i am being deployed within the next 2-3months and I understand that I need to be active within the server. I wanted to put my name out there to show I am highly interested in joining the Ronin clan. I do not have a Facebook because I never found it as an interest to me. I hope that is okay. I am easily reached if need be. Thanks for looking.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Thanks for applying!
Welcome to The 47 Ronin new website!
We want very active members on the forums and server.
Do you think you can meet that task?
-IcEWoLF

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
Yes Icewolf, I am more then willing to be active in game and on forums. I realize what it takes and will continue to be active in both.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Hell yeah Pure! I wanna say 25% of 47r is Military now a days. Where are u rotating through right now? I'll probley be in afghanistan early next year for a while.

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
Hell yeah Pure! I wanna say 25% of 47r is Military now a days. Where are u rotating through right now? I'll probley be in afghanistan early next year for a while.
25%? Thats awesome! Yeah man my units rotation is in afghanistan. I just got pulled into this unit by recommendation. Thats awesome man, your MOS? Maybe i will see you over.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
+100 for not caring about rank and doing stupid shenanigans with me. And he is laid back and good at css and l4d2!

Pure3ify

The 47 Ronin
Icewolf I completely blanked out on that movie, that movie is hilarious. Im going to watch that right now. Bought it at a garage sale for 3$. To this day that is considered a steal.