Proxyhox's application. :D

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Proxyhox, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

Name: Andrew J. Osbon

In Game nickname/nicknames: Proxyhox, DemonicFetus, Crackerhax

Your favorite hobby: Photography/Paintball

Your favorite movie: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas/Back to the Future trilogy
    Games you play: Pretty much anything I can get my hands on: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Oblivion, All the Fables, GTA, Final Fantasy, Wild Arms, Team Fortress 2, Gary's Mod, Day of Defeat: Source, CoD: Black Ops, Runescape, Gaia Online, GuNz Online, Pristontale, WoW, Dark Cloud, Gears of War, Metal Gear Solid, God of War... the list never ends. I'm working on getting a better PC so I can play more STEAM games online without any problems.
    How many hours a week are you online: I haven't a clue.. I'd say probably 6-15 hours a day! Unless I'm not home, which is not very often unfortunately.

Your previous squad/team: SND (Sons of Northern Darkness) YEARS ago on CS I don't know if they still exist.

Why did you leave your last squad: Moved to England for two years and didn't have access to my Steam account.

How long have you been playing in our server: Nearly 3 months now, I'd guess.

Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: Because I always have a great time in your server and all of the members I've talked to have a great sense of humor and seem like really neat people, not to mention I enjoy the challenge.. I never play in any other server unless yours is full. XD

Tell us about you: Well.. there's not much to say, really! I love photography and graphics design, I have dual citizenship with the United Kingdom and U.S.A. I've been playing Counter-Strike since it was new (before Source existed). I'm very friendly, open-minded and social. I'm a bartender.. currently unemployed though. (hoping to change that very soon..) Gaming is and always has been one of my passions, as well as music. RUSH is my all-time favorite band. I like cookies... and Pringles.. :)

2. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Thank you for applying, your application will be reviewed.
    In the mean while please be very active on the forums.
    -IcEWoLF

3. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

Sure thing boss! Thank you.

4. IcEWoLF

5. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

Okay I did!! Hope it was decent. I'm not good at talking about myself. lol

6. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

Anyways I'm going to attempt to get into the server now.. it had 34/32(?) players last I checked!

7. IcEWoLF

Its a source glitch that valve hasn't fixed yet.
    Whenever you see that go ahead and type in console : connect 66.151.138.51:27015 , you should be able to connect the server like that no problem until valve fixes this glitch.
    -IcEWoLF

8. mbenson

mbenson Member

welcome, proxy. enjoy your stay in the forum and our pub (not to be mistaken for a place that serves warm/cold beer and darts). 8)

9. Proxyhox

Proxyhox New Member

Oh okay, thanks!! And thank you mBenson! I def. will. ^.^

10. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

welcome to the forums, man - see you in the pub :cool: