What's new

ProMuNe Application

ProMuNe

Name: Nick
In Game nickname/nicknames: ProMuNe
Your favorite hobby: I love playing competitive Call of Duty on xbox and Cs:go on pc. I grew up to play ESEA for CS:S, but took a 5 year break when CS:GO came out.
Your favorite movie: My favorite movie would have to be Saving Private Ryan. Im a huge War movie fan and also am into horror movies.
Games you play: Call of Duty (XBOX), GTA 5 (XBOX), CS:GO (PC), Killer Instinct (XBOX)
How many hours a week are you online: I only have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays since i go to Options and the work isn't that hard and it's easy to do so i have a lot of spare time for gaming. I would say around 50 hours a week which is a crazy amount. I guess you can call me your average gamer. :)
Your previous squad/team: My previous squad was CompleX and that was on ESEA 5 years ago when i used to play competitive all day.
Why did you leave your last squad: We didn't split up, but we just stopped playing since I moved on to doing competitive gaming on Call of Duty.
How long have you been playing in our server: Honestly, everyday since I found it which was probably 2-3 weeks ago.
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: The community looks active and the servers are filled with funny ass people. The admins do their jobs and the servers are well managed.
Tell us about you: Im a Highschool Junior who loves video games! I play on Xbox and on PC, but Xbox is my passion. I skate with my friends a lot over the weekends and after a good skate sesh, my friends and I go to my house and play games or just chill.