Prof. Chaos

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ProfChaos, Sep 8, 2011.

1. ProfChaos

ProfChaos Member

Hi, this is Prof. Chaos. I have a CS:S addiction. I had one for the longest time, back when the Pentium 4 reigned supreme and a nVidia 4600 was the #1 card on the market. But something happened, comps died and got new ones, never to really install it ever again (well and forgotten email address for my Steam account didnt help either). My addiction died in late 2005 (thanks Warcraft 3 and later WoW).

Fast forward to June(ish) and had a strange craving, one that I hadn't experienced in over 5 years, the sudden urge to play CS:S. Call me crazy, but I had kicked the habit, but now it was gnawing away at me once again. I'm still addicted to WoW, but withdrawals haven't been that severe (still play, not the 8+ hours a day, more like 4 for raid nights and maybe 30 min to AH and shit).

I found this nice little server, 32 max players with a bitchin ping in the 50s and all it plays is Dust2 and Office. About the only maps I remember by heart, along with Aztec, Dust and Assault, but no one plays those cause they're broken. I pick up my old BFF, Mr. Shotgun, and proceed to live, laugh, love, cry, rage, etc. together. Still cant believe after all these years, the shotgun still rings true (or false if its one of those days). How else can you enjoy an approx 1:1 KDR with a gun that gives you HS instant kill across the map and then 10 damage point blank?

So see my on the battlefield, mostly leading suicide charges with shotty into the pit of despair. Stand tall knowing I will be bait for just about anyone (unless I have full life and you have less than 50). And remember, always check that smoked corner.

PS:
    Cheney is a bitch.

2. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

Welcome to the forums and I agree with your last statement!

3. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Hahaha welcome to the forums Prof. Chaos!

4. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Cool story bro :cool: welcome.

5. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Welcome to the community buddy! Hang around :)
    I do agree with your statement about not many servers play other maps other than d2 and office.
    In CS:Go we will have 24/7 D2/Office and 24/7 Rotation maps and 24/7 D2 only and 24/7 Office only.
    -IcEWoLF

6. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

cheney IS a bitch

+1

7. xhadozero

xhadozero New Member

Welcome to the forums man.

8. yarr

yarr The 47 Ronin

You're not still banned are you? From when the name changer was in there?

9. Stabbin' Hobo

Stabbin' Hobo New Member

Welcome back to the addiction Chaos! CS doesnt feel much different after all these years huh?

Yarr, I am pretty sure I saw him playing today.

10. yarr

yarr The 47 Ronin

thank you thank you!