Problems with the game jumping around porting/new problem

Discussion in '47R-squad.com| 24/7 Dust 2 [gameMe] No AWP/Auto!' started by Sain†, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Sain†

Sain† New Member

Hey yall I just came back from 3 months of military training and ive noticed my game is acting strange when i play in 47r server. Its like other players suddenly appear out of no where or ill be shot and cant even see whos shooting me yet. I feel like my rates might be off or something changed server/game side while I was away.

Anyone have any suggestions on a fix or what my ideal rates should be. I have a great connection....scored an A+ on the check my speed site.

2. Cup Full of LOL

Cup Full of LOL Contributor

I've had the same problem ever since I started PC gaming/CSS two and a half years ago.....it's just worse now. A good example is when I get shot WAY after I retreated behind a wall that can NOT be penetrated by gun fire + getting hurt for full damage. So I'm pretty sure there's a huge lag there. And the one that's ALWAYS bothered me was when you duck behind the bricks while shooting into upper B tunnels, the T shooting at me still scores a HS way after I ducked for cover. This happens just about EVERY round. It's also a factor with hit boxes as well. There's a couple of videos on YouTube showing this...

3. mbenson

mbenson Member

i have a similar problem occasionally but i thought it was more the server than my pc or connection.

oh and welcome back, saint!

4. S-Dawg

S-Dawg The 47 Ronin

I believe that's more of a game issue Saint and Cup and I hate it as well. Someone posted a thread before about all the unfixed bugs in source and I dont remember where it went.

5. Sain†

Sain† New Member

Thanks man I'm glad to be back.

6. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

The reason you see me running back and forth behind boxes in B is exactly this. If I sit still and try to kill someone, I usually get insta headshoted before I can even really react/see them even, if im running back and forth they usually can't hit me. haha