prison break 2009

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by gregomyeggo, Aug 22, 2011.

1. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

man I never heard about this show but OMG, it is very interesting, if you have netflix and the extra time to watch it.. I would highly suggest it.
    [​IMG]

2. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

How the hell did you NOT hear bout prison break?!

That was one of THE best shows on Fox.

3. yarr

yarr The 47 Ronin

Ya I followed that show the first two seasons but then my interest kind of died off.

4. [sfg]iants

[sfg]iants Member

1st season made it the show it was. The seasons following really killed off the show, but I still watched every episode. It is a very good show.

5. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

My name is Giants, I am a ROBOT.

6. el jorge loco

el jorge loco Staff Member Moderator

Essentially watch it up to the point where they break out of prison. Once the two brothers are out, STOP watching it ahaha.

7. gregomyeggo

gregomyeggo Contributor

lmfao I actually missed season one : / I started watching it at my friends house...
    the show got really uninteresting after they escaped... and ohh my lord I would do things to gretchen that I wouldnt do to farm animals.

8. Snowman

Snowman The 47 Ronin

Side note..

I live in the town (Boonville) that this supposedly transpired in.. Its a good read and Honestly, I believe the Hughes' Brothers. I've lived in this town 25 years and it was a commonly passed around story. Fox is very likely to steal stories as such.

Prison Break - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Alleged copyright infringement
    On October 24, 2006, the Associated Press reported that Donald and Robert Hughes filed a lawsuit against Fox Broadcasting Company and the show's executive producer and creator, Paul Scheuring, for copyright infringement, seeking unspecified damages and other costs. They claimed that in 2001, they had sent Fox their manuscript which was based on their own experiences of a prison break at a juvenile facility. In the 1960s, Donald Hughes planned and successfully executed a prison escape for his brother, Robert Hughes, who was wrongfully incarcerated.[55][56]

Amazon.com: Escape from Boonville: The Real Prison Break (9781451571844): Bob Hughes, Don Hughes: Books