What's new

prezident's PC for Sale $1200 OBO

prez

More info on SF Bay Area Craigslist Ad search:
GAMING PC - i7 CPU - GTX 770 Video Card - Overclock Ready!

Hey guys,

Some of you I've known for near a decade, some only for less than a year. I've fallen on rather desperate times, and I need to off my PC to pay for some bills.

I'm selling my full PC getup (save for one monitor). Retail Price for everything listed was about $1900. I'm asking for $1200 (retail is $2k+) or best offer.

Just a few specs here -
i7 CPU 2600k 3.4GHz will OC to 4.4GHz VERY comfortably
GTX 770 4GB Ram
ASUS P8P67 MOBO
2TB WD Hard Drive
W7 (Free Upgrade to W10 Available)
1 Gateway Monitor 1080
Gaming Keyboard/Mouse
1 Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Headset Logitech

Plays CSS at 300-500+ FPS
Plays CSGO on full gfx settings at 60fps
Plays BF4 extremely well

Local pickup only.

Last edited:

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
Sounds rough if you gotta sell the rig. My car recently dumped on me outta nowhere so now I'm paying that off atm.
Best of luck selling your rig and I hope youll get back on your feet soon prez!

prez

Thanks bud... =)
NEW POSTING

FIRESALE - GAMING PC - i7 CPU - GTX 770 Video Card - Overclock Ready!

Yeap, it sucks. I built my baby with so much care and money. It's a beast. I'm proud of it and I'm sad to see it go, but food and utility services are much more important!

Besides, half the fun is saving up for your next PC and building it, then hitting the power button and shitting yourself when it takes longer than millisecond to turn on. =)

If anyone is interested, I have a new posting here. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks all, and have an excellent 4th!

-prez

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Sorry to hear about the struggles and needing to sell your beautiful machine. I've most definitely been in similar situations before. I once sold my 1996 honda civic for 500 bucks. hah

I'd much rather see you set up an online fundraiser than sell your PC. If you do so, I'd gladly donate to it, as long as you keep your PC.

prez

500 bucks, dang! That must have been rough.

I'm honestly humbled by your pledge, and I just want to say thank you, sincerely. The thought really means a lot.

I don't feel comfortable with the idea of a fund, and I'm okay parting with my system. Building a new one when I'm back on top of things is always fun, so I look forward to it. Haven't gotten any offers on it anyway, so I'll bet it will stay home with me.

Thanks again,
-prez