Post your school

from K-12 I WENT TO A PRIVATE SCHOOL CALLED FAITH BAPTIST ACADEMY AND FOR COLLEGE I WENT TO MT SAN JACINTO COLLEGE AND RECEIVED MY AA IN CRIMINAL LAW AND COMPUTER SCIENCES AND COMPUTER GRAPHICS

That's really awesome and ballsy. I don't trust myself enough with music for a career. Do you have an instrument of specialty?
Im not too worried about money, as log as I can rent a small place and have Internet, I'm as happy as can be.
I play guitar, but I'm also taking piano classes, and I also have a very strong background in music theory

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
CalPoly San Luis Obispo or CalPoly SLO. entering sophmore year for B.S. in Computer Engineering although I will probably be switching to Computer Science soon!
LOL Soap CPP always makes fun of that Calpoly Slo :p

Ghonzo attending Cal Poly Pomona for Chem Engineering might minor for Japanese if i can :D

Btw Soap for the Rose Float I heard the Cal Poly SLO does the work while we do the thinking is that true?? XD

tuc0

LOL Soap CPP always makes fun of that Calpoly Slo :p

Ghonzo attending Cal Poly Pomona for Chem Engineering might minor for Japanese if i can :D

Btw Soap for the Rose Float I heard the Cal Poly SLO does the work while we do the thinking is that true?? XD
You guys must be geenious or sumthin?? oh, I forget, Ghonzou is asian.