Post your gaming rigs pictures!

Dickfor.

The 47 Ronin
Haze, i would recognize the NZXT case from a mile away... i was about 1 click away from buying it and gen convinced me to buy the lanboy air. meh.
still the sexiest FULL tower case there is tho (the NZXT one you have)

Nutbutter

Staff member
Think that is my flag fuzion!!!! Your in AF not the Army buddy!!! But none the less I can only say that 1/2 as I never completed the Q course, only half... hehe :) But nice set up none the less bra....

As for my set up... im to lazy to put pic's up.

intel 920 - liquid cooled and OC to 4 gigs
AMD 6950 - BIOS changed to 6970
6gigs of ddr3 ram
msi pro mobo
blah blah blah

Need to do a rebuild but gonna wait till the 8 core comes out and thats only if the new games start usings multi core tech..........

Untill then I am set

tuc0

It's a bit ironic my current gaming rig has the cheapest scraps put together rather than being the elite machine.
How's my cable management, or lack there of? haha
A Celeron and 2 ancient IDE 120GBs striped for a whopping WEI hard drive score of 4.3.
If you hear me yelling "defusing" while you're rescuing hostages, it's cuz I'm lagging all the way back to the previous map.
View attachment 937
ROFL A-Rich.

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Think that is my flag fuzion!!!! Your in AF not the Army buddy!!! But none the less I can only say that 1/2 as I never completed the Q course, only half... hehe :) But nice set up none the less bra....

As for my set up... im to lazy to put pic's up.

intel 920 - liquid cooled and OC to 4 gigs
AMD 6950 - BIOS changed to 6970
6gigs of ddr3 ram
msi pro mobo
blah blah blah

Need to do a rebuild but gonna wait till the 8 core comes out and thats only if the new games start usings multi core tech..........

Untill then I am set
Thanks man, Its clean, I like it.

Actually its a Special Forces flag, which is spread across all branches ;) aka (Air Force)Combat control, Pararescue, Combat Weather, Tacp-P, (Army) Army Rangers -Army Special Forces, Delta Force. (Navy) Navy Seals, Aviation Rescue Swimmer, Special Warfare Combatant, and finally Marines - Force Recon, Division Recon, Scout Snipers, SWAT, Recapture Tactics Team.

tuc0

I finally installed my eBay-bought GeForce GTX465 1Gb. At the rez I use (1680x1050), it doesn't run any faster than my OC'd Radeon 4770. What I got is more freakin' heat, a lot more heat! I may just go back to my 4770.

How do you guys live with lots of heat from your PC, specially during summer? I stuck my finger behind the vidcard, and I could not bear the heat from it. OK, I'm a whiner. I'm aware my 465 is a generation behind, so current ones prolly run lots cooler.

Anyway, I will look around for cooler vidcards. You have any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
'

Surrender

The Ronin Enforcer
The 47 Ronin
This clusterfuck isn't exactly sexy.. Keep in mind I have a mid-tower case and that next upgrade im going modular -_- haha
kd758x.jpg

Dusty ass front that I'm going to clean after I finish this post
1rwy2b.jpg
My little red glowies
513crb.jpg

And last but not least, my monitor, speakers/headset, keyboard and mouse.
2hhoiki.jpg

*look at my sig for whats all in here*