Possible new computer, please advise

CPU: AMD Phenom™II X6 1100T Six-Core CPU w/ HyperTransport Technology
HDD: 30 GB OCZ Vertex Series 2.5 inch SATA II Gaming Solid State Disk (Single Hard Drive)
MEMORY: 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory Module (Corsair or Major Brand)
MOTHERBOARD: [CrossFireX] ASUS M5A97 AMD 970 Chipset CrossFireX Support DDR3 Socket AM3+ ATX w/ 7.1 Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III, RAID, 2 Gen2 PCIe, 2 PCIe X1, & 2 PCI
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
VIDEO: AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card (HIS IceQ X Turbo 840MHz Powered by AMD [+35])

ok guys, im using the cyberpower pc configurator dealy and this is what ive come up with so far. ive always been nvidia fanboy but it costs more to switch to sli mobo and to 560ti card, after a little research the 6950 2gb looks like a fair trade for the 560ti. anyways, the final price of this comes out to $1200. what do you guys think? i know i could probably shave a little off here and there if i just build it myself but im fucking tired of building and fixing computers and i just want it sent ready to go. any suggestions? whats the deal with the 30 gb ssd? will it really benefit me in any way? please gimme some advice so i can have the courage to go through with the purchase and be ready for all the new awesome games, especially bf3!

~Adam

edit*** it doesnt say up there but it also comes with a 2tb sata 6.0 gb hdd

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
CPU: AMD Phenom™II X6 1100T Six-Core CPU w/ HyperTransport Technology
HDD: 30 GB OCZ Vertex Series 2.5 inch SATA II Gaming Solid State Disk (Single Hard Drive)
MEMORY: 8GB (2GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory Module (Corsair or Major Brand)
MOTHERBOARD: [CrossFireX] ASUS M5A97 AMD 970 Chipset CrossFireX Support DDR3 Socket AM3+ ATX w/ 7.1 Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III, RAID, 2 Gen2 PCIe, 2 PCIe X1, & 2 PCI
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
VIDEO: AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB GDDR5 16X PCIe Video Card (HIS IceQ X Turbo 840MHz Powered by AMD [+35])

ok guys, im using the cyberpower pc configurator dealy and this is what ive come up with so far. ive always been nvidia fanboy but it costs more to switch to sli mobo and to 560ti card, after a little research the 6950 2gb looks like a fair trade for the 560ti. anyways, the final price of this comes out to $1200. what do you guys think? i know i could probably shave a little off here and there if i just build it myself but im fucking tired of building and fixing computers and i just want it sent ready to go. any suggestions? whats the deal with the 30 gb ssd? will it really benefit me in any way? please gimme some advice so i can have the courage to go through with the purchase and be ready for all the new awesome games, especially bf3!

~Adam

edit*** it doesnt say up there but it also comes with a 2tb sata 6.0 gb hdd
You should pm SG about this setup and see if he can get it lower for you cause SG told me the cyberpower pc are probably the next cheapest build you can get after from him

Edit: The setup seems pretty good and will last you long. Maybe change the 30gb Sata to a 60

1200 dollars seems a few hundred dollars over what that computer should cost. If it were 2x 6950's it would make more sense.