What's new

Populate the Damn Server

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
Simple, they don't have a Quality Assurance team to inspect their updates. It takes them a week to fix a botched update too.

BOT Yao

The 47 Ronin
What I do when the server is empty is....
Join.... invite my whole friends list that is online... play on the server as long as I can if I am the only admin/member.... its not a real difficult task to do. And if you have admin... well this is necessary for the betterment of the clan/community.... no one wants to play on a server that doesn't have an admin on... well at least I don't... because of that fact that if some hacker or turd comes in someone needs to be in the server to drop the ban hammer before the turd stinks up the server so much that people just leave and go to a server that has an admin that is on and able to take care of the situation.

We need like 2 guys/gals who are willing to play and bring in ppl on a regular basis during the early evening/ late afternoon time frame... hell we used to recruit and give admin privliges just based on the fact that those people played at a certain time that most of the other clan members were not on. Is anyone consistently available during the a fore mentioned time? We need ppl that are willing to commit to being available and early and late times so our server remains populated.

Good call on this situation Lin.
I vote for pyro getting admin power. He is always in the server during the evening. I can be in the server mostly during the weekdays in late afternoon til evening.

swi.RuSh8NiNe

The 47 Ronin
I would be in and helping to get the server populated but I have been so damn busy! Work work work eat sleep work work work! I thought I would check in though and let you know that I am still alive and haven't been shanked yet! lol hope you are all doing well!

murkcity

The 47 Ronin
I vote for pyro getting admin power. He is always in the server during the evening. I can be in the server mostly during the weekdays in late afternoon til evening.
Carter (Pyro) is always on mumble with me, so whenever he's on, I'm usually on too.

TheStig

His Stigness
The 47 Ronin
Will jump in the server when I can. I tend to be at work that time of day but if I'm off I'll be in early.

Nutbutter

Staff member
Carter (Pyro) is always on mumble with me, so whenever he's on, I'm usually on too.
No need to have Pyro for admin then... murk has it covered... LOL! Think what this post is about is just making an effort to populate the server on a personal level and by inviting your friends ppl. It really dont take alot of work guys/gals.... just a little bit of dedication and forethought.

WarFreakz

The 47 Ronin
I ll get on it after my exams are over -_- ....which sould be this week ....been slacking off on a lot of things 0_o

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
Well it is 23:00.. or 11pm EST and the Go server is empty... WTF?!

What is happening to our server? It use to be packed every night by 9pm EST... we got to do something to fix this or the server will become irrelevant soon

D0nk3yPunch3r

The 47 Ronin
2 HOURS!! TWO HOURS! i spent in the server to populate it nothing. stable came in near the end and shit i dont get that much "home time" during the week. I finally said fuck it played a quick mm game and now off to bed. good evening spent....

Col. Gaspar

The 47 Ronin
We need a team of people who can populate the go server and get it going.... I have seen it mostly empty for almost three weeks now.... I can understand exams and all but we are just about into the summer... We need to be full 7 days week over the summer to keep our traffic up... It doesn't take long for people to think that our server is dead and not bother joining... Crisis mode for the GO server guys.... We need solid clan support to get us going again