What's new

perma banned?

Don

So why was i perma banned? a little friendly competitive trash talking not allowed? literally the only bad thing i said

Don csgoreactor.com : mad cuz ur bad cuz ur abd cuz ur mad
Player: Don csgoreactor.com - Damage Given
-------------------------
Player: Don csgoreactor.com - Damage Taken

I used to be an admin for calics so i dont see how a little trashtalk can warrant a perma ban. I guess the professionalism isnt here at 47 ronin.

Don

So why was i perma banned? a little friendly competitive trash talking not allowed? literally the only bad thing i said

Don csgoreactor.com : mad cuz ur bad cuz ur abd cuz ur mad
Player: Don csgoreactor.com - Damage Given
Player: Don csgoreactor.com - Damage Taken

I used to be an admin for calics so i dont see how a little trashtalk can warrant a perma ban. I guess the professionalism isnt here at 47 ronin.
oh yeah was banned by famous.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
You know how like 75% of these threads go? The person comes to our site, doesn't read the post telling you to follow a template when posting an "unban me" thread, insults us in one way or another and brags about some shit in their past.

No one cares that you were an admin. It's irrelevant, except in aiding your shit talking about our "professionalism" compared to yours. Maybe our response to this thread should be "mad cuz ur bad" That might better fit your definition of professionalism.

Please fill out the information from the template and await the banning admins response.

el jorge loco

Staff member
You know how like 75% of these threads go? The person comes to our site, doesn't read the post telling you to follow a template when posting an "unban me" thread, insults us in one way or another and brags about some shit in their past.

No one cares that you were an admin. It's irrelevant, except in aiding your shit talking about our "professionalism" compared to yours. Maybe our response to this thread should be "mad cuz ur bad" That might better fit your definition of professionalism.

Please fill out the information from the template and await the banning admins response.
it's almost formulaic!

@murkcity

murkcity

The 47 Ronin
So yesterday was a bad day for the trolls. I remember you were the one that I first kicked because you were talking a whole bunch of shit every time you killed someone, and people were complaining about you to me/starting chat wars. Then after you were kicked you *immediately* came back and talked more shit. You can say it's banter, you can say you're joking; this is what people in your position always do. You weren't being amiable in any way, shape or form; you were just talking shit. You were kicked as a warning, and in a moment of Einsteinian brilliance you decided to come back and do it some more.

Lying about your transgressions doesn't earn you any favor either. "Literally the only bad thing I said was mad cuz ur bad cuz ur abd cuz ur mad."

Really? Beyond the fact that you were being obnoxious for the sake of trolling, do you actually think I perma banned you because you said mad cuz bad? I guess the preceding events just fell out of thin air then, or you conveniently forgot about them. (Doubtful) And did you think I wasn't going to remember the people complaining about you, which caused me to kick you in the first place?

"You're garbage, you suck, fuck you, raped" and the like is not banter, and it's certainly not friendly banter given no context among non-familiars. I gave you a warning which you chose to ignore. I hope the next server you decide to play on enjoys your "friendly banter."

We'll manage just fine without you, and I stand by the ban.

murkcity

The 47 Ronin
While perma is quite harsh, lying about the extent of what happened doesn't help the case.
Why do we need people on the server who take the time to type out a bunch of obnoxious shit talk every time they kill someone? What is he contributing? He's also making my job more difficult because I have people in my ear telling me to silence/kick him every 10 seconds, and spamming the chat themselves telling him to shut up and arguing with the guy.

I kicked him for it and of his own volition he immediately came back and started shit talking me directly, then he lied about it on an unban request - as if I wasn't going to remember what he did or something - while going on about cali cs as if he's entitled to troll on someone else's server because he used to do it there? He can enjoy his time elsewhere as far as I'm concerned.

Fasttrak

Staff member
If things need to be discussed the leaders and other clan members, do that in private please. This forums is for Murk to explain to Mr. Thick-Skull how shit is done on "our" server. We all enjoy a healthy banter but when it gets to the point of distraction to players and clan members, you're guaranteed to get special treatment, just may not like what that entails.

A Stable Carbocation

Staff member
It seems to me this thread has the express purpose of dealing with a ban dispute from a player. I was pointing out that there is an argument to be made, but lying about what happened doesn't help. There aren't that many community servers anymore, so permabans are serious business.