Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimchitakopoke

Kimchitakopoke said:
Hi, I would like to get unbanned.
I believe I was banned in error.
best
Parkinson
Hi, my name is Parkinson, I am a dumbass.

I am abusive to players and ignore admins when kindly asked to stop. El Jorge Loco permanently banned me because I was being an asshat and not listening to him.

Out of the kindness of his heart, El Jorge Loco unbanned me. However, my childish attitudes continue to pervade my psyche and personality so I was permanently banned again for exactly the same shitty attitude I had by El Jorge Loco again.

d00b

The 47 Ronin
STEAM_0:1:5481422 I believe is his steam ID. Ban was made by @el jorge loco for "ignoring admins".

Please be patient waiting for the admin who banned you to respond. It also helps if you fill out the proper template when requesting an unban so we can get all the info, like your steam ID. Thanks.

el jorge loco

Staff member
I forgot why I banned you exactly, but it had something to do with your behavior. I am feeling generous, so I will lift the ban.

If I end up regretting this decision, I will not be happy.

el jorge loco

Staff member
Now I remember why I banned your sorry ass.

Not only are you abusive to players about "rules" that don't exist in our pub, you ignore admins when you are kindly asked to cease your childish behavior.

So guess what, now you are permanently banned, Parkinstrepfeur or whatever the fuck your dumbass name is.

Status
Not open for further replies.