Oregon Vs. LSU

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
I am so amped for this game. Ducks get another shot at an excellent SEC team, national title and Heisman implications. And it wouldn't be a new CFB season without shiny new nike uniforms for the ducks!
[video]http://www.goducks.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=1401&id=794209[/video]

oh man!! that jersey is sweet. i might have to pick one up, when i get the money. GO DUCKS!! been a ducks fan the past couple years. saw them play against standford about 4 years ago, and last year i went to the ducks vs cal game where the cal players were pretending to be hurt to slow the ducks offense. GO DUCKS GO!!

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
what a bunch of bandwagon fans! lmao!

I think the key match up will be the ducks O-line VS. LSU D-line. If the Ducks can create just enough of a hole, LMJ is gone.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I honestly think they Ducks O Line needs to get bigger.
Ducks D wasn't that great in the championship game last year, they could use better pass rushing.

Havoc.Sp

Staff member
yeah since haloti ngata and Igor went to the NFL, the Ducks have yet to have some dominate D-line players. The SEC seems to get all of those players. :(
Nick Fairly was such an effing beast in the championship. But our o-line players are perfect for our system, especially with our tempo/pace of game.

I am not worried about our offense, Chip is a genius, and LSU's best LB is suspended for the game. Im only worried about our front 7 and stopping the run. Ducks' secondary even without Cliff Harris is excellent. With LSU's best WR and their starting QB suspended + an OG hurt, I think that their typically anemic offense wont be much of a threat unless the ducks get in a hole and can't stop the run. The game will come down to Oregon O vs LSU D and special teams.