Old school member is coming back

Back in 2004-2005 I was recruited by IceWolf and I never really left but did retire from the Ronin Family due to military injuries and what not. Now however, I am fully retired 100% set for life from the army and ready to make a comeback in the squad so who am I? Suicide_george. Heres a quick bio:

36 years old

only play on pc because CONSOLES ARE THE DEVIL AND RUINED GAMING!!!!!!!! END OF DISCUSSION. NO ARGUMENTS. DONE.

I also do photography for Canon, I currently own the new Canon 5dMark iii and the Canon 1dx. I'm a certified Photoshop Expert and teach college classes on photography.

I'm old, and I'm old school and I treat people the way I want to be treated and I give respect to everyone and expect the same in return.

I love America, I love the fact that I can have a discussion with someone and not agree with their point of view but still respect that point of view and don't have to worry about my head getting chopped off. I love a good old fashion debate and welcome criticism from everyone.

You are all going to get owned by me in any game we play so please don't be mad that I'm the Alpha Gamer and you are a little pee-on. I still respect that you try to beat me.

My gaming rig is as follows

windows 10 gaming mode (ultimate fixes and disabled every single useless app crap if you want to know how post here and I'll help you).

2x titan x SLI x16
x79 ASrock gaming mobo
xeon 8 core 2650x 3.00 mhz OC to 4.2 stable at 68C.
64 gb corsair quad channel ballistic at 8-8-8-24
bunch of ssd drives in raid but cant remember how much.

I also build gaming rigs, when I have time, I love OC and do OC with intel cpu at events so if you have any questions about gaming rigs or setups just hit me up anytime.

Love you all you rock and see you in the games.
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

-suicide George

d00b

The 47 Ronin
Welcome back! You been gone a pretty long time now, like I joined the Navy and got out already since I last gamed with you when we had a BF3 server hah

Hunter

The 47 Ronin
Hey Old school George,

Glad to see you're doing ok and welcome back. :)
I already have a Titan S and a Titan E so I would like to take one of your Titan X.

mclovin

just in case you guys didn't know, George helped ice in putting this whole community together. Doug... or "George" doesn't like to toot his own horners, so GIVE HIM A PROPER WELCOME

i saved this for you sweetie
bebecakes.jpg