What's new

Not even sure why I got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

copium

In-game name: Grand Slamming Yo Bitch

Date: 5/14/14

Been going to this server forever and I've never been banned before. You also banned my friend that literally played for the first time in your server and we both got banned. Some guy was nagging about something and we called him a "nagger" and we both were banned. I honestly have never been banned from this server and I sure hope that wasn't why I was banned. Thank you.

copium

Could you lift it? I mean, calling a guy that was nagging a "nagger" is hardly inappropriate language.

Globe*

The 47 Ronin
I wasn't there for this ban and at this point I'm not sure if your ban has been lifted or not, which I highly doubt. You state you've played in the server "forever" but aren't familiar with our rules? No racial slurs//remarks//slang//or variation of racial name calling is allowed throughout our community. Be happy the ban length is only 1 week for most admins would hand out a permanent ban without hesitation or warning.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
This user has also played as:
OJ Da Juice Man
BPM = Black Player Mentality
Uncle Bizzen
Dat be Tyrone
Mc******dy Jamal Jackson

Fasttrak

Staff member
Temp bans are just temporary so, wait out your time and avoid using slang that appears to be one of the major racial slurs. At this point, I consider this matter closed, one week isn't great but it isn't the end of the world either and due to your Steam profile and the names you use, I am guessing the N-word is not so foreign to you. Closing this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.