In Game nickname/nicknames: Ninety1Supreme
Your favorite hobby: Playing viola
Your favorite movie: John Wick
Games you play: League of Legends, Terraria,
How many hours a week are you online:40-60
Your previous squad/team: None
Why did you leave your last squad: Because I didn't have one
How long have you been playing in our server: A year or so
Why do you want to join The 47 Ronin: I want to join because I've never been in a squad before, I want to help out around on these awesome servers, and to become somebody for once in my life.
Tell us about you: I'm a violist that is joining a band in a couple months, I like to play css and league with my friends, I own three pet birds that hate me and I don't even know why, I was born in Mountain View, CA, and I have a passion for helping people out. I spend some of my free time helping out anyone I can and I give lots of advice in league of legends.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
I own three pet birds that hate me and I don't even know why
That's too funny. We had a bird (def not my idea) and it'd have projectile poop out the side of the cage onto the wall. I'm sure it was getting us back for something. I have to admit I was pretty relieved when someone left the cage open one day. And no, it wasn't me. :p
Welcome to the forums & applying!

Erik Bach

That's too funny. We had a bird (def not my idea) and it'd have projectile poop out the side of the cage onto the wall. I'm sure it was getting us back for something. I have to admit I was pretty relieved when someone left the cage open one day. And no, it wasn't me. :p
Welcome to the forums & applying!
My birds just don't like my hand at all, they move away from my hand as fast as possible.

ak | sAmmI'^

The 47 Ronin
whats up 91 supreme always fun playing with you in css goodluck im still waiting for my application to be responded to lets see what happens we gotta play soon

Erik Bach

whats up 91 supreme always fun playing with you in css goodluck im still waiting for my application to be responded to lets see what happens we gotta play soon
Hey dude! It's fun playing with you in css too! I wish you all the luck with your application man :)