For Sale Nikon D50 with 28-300mm - $380

CRAIGSLIST ad with images here: Nikon D50 with 28-300mm

I have a D50 for sale. It's in good condition. It comes with a Sigma 28-300mm lens. The camera works perfectly fine, and comes with 2 batteries and a grip for extended battery life (by adding double A batteries). The reason for selling? I no longer need this camera. This would be a great camera for consumers who are interested in starting off with a DSLR but who aren't willing to spend over $1,000. The lens is a great all around lens, but a tripod is highly recommended at full zoom (300mm). I used it mostly with Nikkor series full manual lenses. The automatic motor works flawlessly. Included with this camera: a travel charger, and a high speed Sandisk 2gb card. Please do your research on the D50 for specs of the camera and the overall capabilities. The pictures are of the actual product.

Thanks for looking at this ad!
Reference link to information by Ken Rockwell: Nikon D50

CRAIGSLIST ad with images here: Nikon D50 with 28-300mm

Yea this isn't THAT bad of a deal... especially if you're curious about getting into a start DSLR kit.

sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pho/2612460933.html

Reposted today

el jorge loco

Staff member
Like I was alluding to savage, the price you are offering is EXTREMELY reasonable for a DSLR. Even though the equipment and camera are slightly dated, most of the parts that are important (SD card, SLR lenses, etc.) can be replaced easily at your own leisure.

I hope someone picks this up man. I definitely would if I had the dough.

-L-

The 47 Ronin
if you cant find a buyer i can give you 250 for it pm me if interested my only issue about buying a used camera is the condition of little things ie the battery (battery life/overcharged), the Amount of photos taken with the camera, and lens condition