Nfl trash talk!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Hamburglar, Jul 27, 2011.

1. The Hamburglar

The Hamburglar Member

Yeah dude, I know all major sports clubs give back to their communities, but I think that's what is cool about the smaller market teams like the Packers and the Brewers, I think they are tied to their fans even more so than the larger market teams. Especially with the Packers due to the fact they are owned by the town and have no principal owner. Lots of tradition to uphold. Outside the NFC North, most Green Bay fans aren't too annoying towards other teams, to most of us, the world ends 500 miles from home. Lol
    @ Icewolf...really man...really? I hope you're from that region to like such a ridiculous team...lol Congratz on nabbing Chad 85, maybe he can finally stop underachieving...
    @ Cowboy... The Viks gave up on Ponder already... No good things can come from this season for you I'm afraid...

2. Hamas Fatah

Hamas Fatah Member

Is it too early to plan for a Superbowl party?

Patriots are taking it. Although I do think Ochocinco is washed up, I'm hoping Brady can rejuvenate him.

Can't wait for the games to start. Fat Albert, Vince Wilfork, and either of the Warrens at left tackle... Mmmmm.

3. The Hamburglar

The Hamburglar Member

I'm calling it now, Rematch of Superbowl 31... Same result though, A PACKERS WIN!!!

4. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Its either SB for us or its a bust!

5. The Hamburglar

The Hamburglar Member

Bring it on Icewolf, this will be one he'll of a season!