Nfl trash talk!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Hamburglar, Jul 27, 2011.

1. The Hamburglar

The Hamburglar Member

So now that we know football is here, who will go all the way? Post your picks/favorite teams and let the season trash talk begin!

GO PACK GO!!!

2. Ragingmidget

Ragingmidget The 47 Ronin

Hopefully Niners pick up a vet qb!! NIIIIIINERS!!!

3. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

Aww I thought this was going to be a thread to talk smack on NFL itself and how lame it is, dang.

4. Ragingmidget

Ragingmidget The 47 Ronin

Your face is lame!!

5. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

your mother is lame, too! lol

midget - after losing baas, we need a center... BAD. AND, we could really use nnamdi... i have all my fingers, toes and eyes crossed to pick him up... i think he's gonna end up on the jets tho :(

6. usmcsection8

usmcsection8 New Member

niners are still in the nfl? i thought they kicked them down to the youth city league (8-10yr olds) so they might get a win
    GO STEELERS!!!!

7. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy The 47 Ronin

go vikes!!!

8. The Hamburglar

The Hamburglar Member

I'm liking the way my Pack is sitting, don't really neeeeed anyone, but a young corner or safety would be nice. the AFC looks co Peter vet is year, so I don't know who will come outta that conference, but my NFC Champ game is between the Falcons and Packers. packers winning of course! I just don't see any more dominant teams in the NFC...
    @ Doob; Sorry man, September is my fav month of the year. College and pro football, and baseball going into the post season, always something to watch.

9. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

Go pats!

10. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

sex8, you're right about my team... unfortunately. great talent, great turmoil, great underachievement, great disappointment. i still want to yell at you tho haha but steelers are my 2nd favorite team (i grew up in late 70's, early 80's) so i guess we can still be friends

at least till regular season starts :p

burger, i used to hate the pack 'till had the opportunity to work with a guy from green bay (his fam has season tickets and everything!). we used to talk football a lot. i learned to respect what the packers mean to their fans and the cool shit the players do with/for their local community - like the annual kids' bike ride, for instance. i can't help but like them for that

at least till the regular season starts :p

ice, your team picked up a really good player (and fucked-up human being) in haynesworth - does the NE d run a 4-3?

spache... mcnabb? really? favre go byebye. lost rice. peterson's gone next year. is chilly still the coach over there? what's goin' on with the purple people eaters these days?