Nemesis thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hamas Fatah, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Hamas Fatah

Hamas Fatah Member

Whose your nemesis?

Can be anyone from the person who kills you the most, knifes you the most, or the hardest to kill.

haven't played in a month so off the top of my head. Haze and cup when he runs up garage stairs with flashes and a p90

2. FuZion

FuZion The 47 Ronin

Nobody tbh. I pwn. >D except when Glock gets in.. he can one deag me every fucking time. I cant stand it

3. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Staff Member Founder

You are all my nemesis!
    -IcEWoLF

4. Commander Molander

Commander Molander Member

PK killed me like 50 times today drived me crazy to rage quit

5. d00b

d00b The 47 Ronin

enon always gets me and that p!zza dude can just run around corners with any pistol and HS me like nothing.

6. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

recently? i think giants has killed me the most often... but that's usually because i rush and he camps. it goes like this: rush paper room, kill 1-4 guys with my p90 as he baits his teammates, then BLAM from projector room wall lol (irresistible force vs inanimate object ;) ) - but, at least i'm not bitter about it haha

and triangle (triage) - damn you... just... DAMN YOU, TRIANGLE!!! :cool:

7. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy The 47 Ronin

any player in the top 10 is my nemesis lol. but i would say dallas since he is always waiting to knife me. im under the most pressure when he is playing. not getting knifed means the most to me. i suppose cao as well.

8. built[4]sin

built[4]sin Staff Member Moderator

spache, since i'm ranked 12th or 13th we can still be friends, right?

9. Hamas Fatah

Hamas Fatah Member

enon use to be my nemesis, now I just join the team he's on. problem solved.

10. [sfg]iants

[sfg]iants Member

First of all, I watch paper at least half the time, and the other half of the time I dont watch it because there's already 3 guys in paper and im not gonna go in paper and get blocked to hell. If you want to call that baiting I guess you can.