Need opinions.

The difference was larger diameter low evaporation rubber tubing and the introduction of the static pressure series fans.

Sent from my Nexus 5

In prime 95 after replacing the tim my max temp is right at 65*C. You have to do some simple brain surgery to replace the tim on the die if you have either a 3770k or 4770k.

Sent from my Nexus 5

FuZion

The 47 Ronin
Ugh now u guys are making me debate if I wanna go with a water cooling system or install my Hyper 212...
If your going closed loop, then do the corsair h100i or 105, even an h80 is good, there very quiet. But the Hyper 212 will work great if your just looking to get the job done and still be able to OC.

If your going closed loop, then do the corsair h100i or 105, even an h80 is good, there very quiet. But the Hyper 212 will work great if your just looking to get the job done and still be able to OC.
Agree

Try to keep the voltage as low as possible

Sent from my Nexus 5

Fasttrak

Staff member
One thing to consider, Laski, is using as much of your old system while upgrading the new motherboard and cpu. Using the slightly slower but workable ram leaves a bit more cash to upgrade to a better CPU motherboard and the performance hit is minimal and an easy upgrade later. The two major components that have to be done at once are motherboard and CPU, buy the best you can afford here, build that into your old system and upgrade as you can afford to from there.

None of the other bits requires a re install of the OS to place into the system as money becomes available for better ram, better graphics card or even better case and power supply. If it was me I would get the 4770K CPU, a quality Asus motherboard (I still feel they give best bang for buck out there and less headaches than most). I would also upgrade to a quality CPU cooler when doing the build initially, easier and no need to remove the motherboard down the road to just replace the cooler.