NASA: Three planets found are some of best candidates so far for habitable worlds out

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
Any thread that religion or politics get brought up will always have this issue. Just sayin. Some people don't believe in god, some do. To each their own. It is a free country & we all have different beliefs. I for one am agnostic, whereas my best friends are Christians. Don't judge a book by it's cover, just because one believes or disbelieves in something doesn't mean their a bad person or they are right or wrong, it just means they have a mind of their own. But this is TROLOLOLOL CITY. Thanks kaka.

Any thread that religion or politics get brought up will always have this issue. Just sayin. Some people don't believe in god, some do. To each their own. It is a free country & we all have different beliefs. I for one am agnostic, whereas my best friends are Christians. Don't judge a book by it's cover, just because one believes or disbelieves in something doesn't mean their a bad person or they are right or wrong, it just means they have a mind of their own. But this is TROLOLOLOL CITY. Thanks kaka.
your trolollol city...

A bunch of bullshit, use the tax dollars elsewhere, such as anti-terrorism and homeland security

life is created by God and that's all I have to say.
That's funny...I was thinking the complete opposite. :(

I think it would be awesome if Russia, U.S.A., and China put all their BS aside for a bit and work on space travel, building colonies in space or on Mars. This topic has been talked about for a while and even has been in some sci-fi movies. When Earth gets over populated or a Nuclear War turns this place we live on called Earth a gigantic waste land, we'll need other alternatives....and fast. Of course, it won't happen in our life time....or at least 5 life times after that. But they've been talking about it. I think these finding are awesome by the way....

Spray

The 47 Ronin
Instead of hauling humans to these super-earths, can we make surrogates of ourselves and send them there to fight aliens?! REAL LIFE MMO.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
Closed minded ignorance isn't going to get you anywhere but from the cradle to the grave... God isn't real, he is fiction, made up.. he is a nice idea, set in place to give weak minded people hope that we are some how any different from rats, or any other species on this planet. Give ur fucking head shake
Holy crap, Blood. What's gotten into you lately? I swear you're on a mission to piss off everyone here. :(

if you sat down and thought about it, wouldn't god be an alien? if he made us and the earth and such then is he not an alien that is not from earth or origin of man? and when you read the bible, it does state that we were the first he created in his image, meaning couldn't he have created many others that are not in his image? These has always made me wonder.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
if you sat down and thought about it, wouldn't god be an alien? if he made us and the earth and such then is he not an alien that is not from earth or origin of man? and when you read the bible, it does state that we were the first he created in his image, meaning couldn't he have created many others that are not in his image? These has always made me wonder.
If God created many others not in his image, then I'd imagine heaven would look like a scene from Men in Black where all different kinds of aliens are walking around in the same place. :p
I, personally, don't believe God made life on other planets, but I wouldn't bash anyone for believing otherwise. There's so much more to learn beyond Earth.