NASA: Three planets found are some of best candidates so far for habitable worlds out

fAt Kaka

The 47 Ronin
A bunch of bullshit, use the tax dollars elsewhere, such as anti-terrorism and homeland security

life is created by God and that's all I have to say.

built[4]sin

Staff member
dealing with actual reailities of current human existence and exploring ways to fulfill the need for continuation of the human species beyond a possible earth-killing phenomenom > living in fear or reverence of a mythical flying spaghetti monster, believing in magic and/or allowing overblown fears perpetuated by pontificating politicians (and their lobbyists) to control your perspective

no need to bend this thread of these awesome scientific discoveries into a political or religious debate, kaka.

and that's (not likely) all i have to say.

A-Rich

The 47 Ronin
A bunch of bullshit, use the tax dollars elsewhere, such as anti-terrorism and homeland security

I think we can combine both thoughts. Find another planet that is habitable and send all the terrorists there.

God isn't real, he is fiction, made up.. he is a nice idea, set in place to give weak minded people hope that we are some how any different from rats, or any other species on this planet.

fAt Kaka

The 47 Ronin
wow...

God gives me hope. I am an over-educated scientific person, but I also believe in God. believe what you want, it is a free country.

Closed minded ignorance isn't going to get you anywhere but from the cradle to the grave... God isn't real, he is fiction, made up.. he is a nice idea, set in place to give weak minded people hope that we are some how any different from rats, or any other species on this planet. Give ur fucking head shake