What's new

My New *enis Extension Will Be ...

tuc0

For you muscle (or pony) car fans out there, don't y'all raise your hands together naw. I'm a Rustang fan boy, but the new 2016 Camaro SS is making me switch. It is so much faster, handles way tighter, and sounds the part. The base SS costs $5K more, but it's worth it. It's basically a 'Vette with back seats (for insurance purposes?). Review by R&T below:
2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS vs 2016 Ford Mustang GT: Old War, New Warriors

Last edited:

TheStig

His Stigness
The 47 Ronin
Choosing between those two cars...talk about a first world problem

I wish I was having that problem :(

tuc0

Choosing between those two cars...talk about a first world problem

I wish I was having that problem :(
But, but, but you're the Stig. You're supposed to be very excited and look past "feed the hungry"? <j/k>
Buy them used. They go down in prices after few years.
Most buyers are mid-age for crisis issues, so they don't abuse them.
Some even buy them as garage queens then they get tired of them.

Last edited:

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
Wtf the 2016 Mustang isnt GDI but a port?! :O
Its amazing how the Mustang will run on regular vs the SS which uses premium gas lol. But I gotta say with $5k difference you can just add the Saleen/Roush into it. Or better yet just buy the 302 Saleen which is around $44k :p

tuc0

Wtf the 2016 Mustang isnt GDI but a port?! :O
Its amazing how the Mustang will run on regular vs the SS which uses premium gas lol. But I gotta say with $5k difference you can just add the Saleen/Roush into it. Or better yet just buy the 302 Saleen which is around $44k :p
@Ghonzo Yes, I'm wondering why Ford does not do Direct Injection on the 5.slow. Because it is smaller displacement than the SS 6.1L, the 5.0 cannot match the torque easily. Even if you do the Saleen/Roush route, the SS can also be Force Inducted to get even higher HP/torque. Can never win. There will always be someone with more $$$. Just be happy with your ride and enjoy it. It's only a *enis extension anyway.

kaM

The 47 Ronin
I sold off my SS camaro a few years back now. It just felt like a fast land boat after a bit.