My friends cousin shot to death.

Faint

The Catalyst
The 47 Ronin
and this is another reason why firearms should be regulated. Along with the other 50 examples in recent American history. a few school and movie theater shootings to be exact.

Guns should be a privilege, not a right. You should require a mental health test to own guns, you should have to have a permanent residence, and you should have to store them in a certified gun cabinet, you should only be able to buy ammo for the guns you own.

Giving idiots power to end others lives, and then wondering why some one would massacre a movie theater full of people, or a school full of people. Don't give the idiots power.
REGULATIONS DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT KEEP CRIMINALS IN CHECK, ONLY LAW ABIDING CITIZENS,
On a more relaxed note, a gun is a tool, nothing more nothing less, any stupid ass can go out in the street and kill 30 people with a damn hammer or a fork or any object and become a lethal weapon. but you dont see us banning every day items now, do you?

Do you know how easy it is to get tactical gear on the internet, you don't even need to give your full name.
Did you know that if a responsible gun owner was allowed to carry in said theater, he would have drawed and stopped the violence every single time. A resposible citizen will give his life in the defense of others.

Honestally i'm sick of you blood, your anti american shit and your derailing of peoples threads. GTFO.

DeSiRe.

47Ronin OG
The 47 Ronin
People come to Yuba City, GIRL WTF WAS YOU THINKIN,

On a more serious note, sorry about your friend's cousin :/
Yeah, I didn't even know a thing about that city. I do know now that it's teeny tiny and nobody knows much about it. lol -except you. :p

REGULATIONS DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT KEEP CRIMINALS IN CHECK, ONLY LAW ABIDING CITIZENS,
On a more relaxed note, a gun is a tool, nothing more nothing less, any stupid ass can go out in the street and kill 30 people with a damn hammer or a fork or any object and become a lethal weapon. but you dont see us banning every day items now, do you?

Do you know how easy it is to get tactical gear on the internet, you don't even need to give your full name.
Did you know that if a responsible gun owner was allowed to carry in said theater, he would have drawed and stopped the violence every single time. A resposible citizen will give his life in the defense of others.

Honestally i'm sick of you blood, your anti american shit and your derailing of peoples threads. GTFO.
Im sorry you feel that way... BUt you are, as i am, entitled to our own opinions... as i have stated before, i am not anti-america, i am anti-government.

SO thankyou for your factual post.

Faint

The Catalyst
The 47 Ronin
Im sorry you feel that way... BUt you are, as i am, entitled to our own opinions... as i have stated before, i am not anti-america, i am anti-government.

SO thankyou for your factual post.
I donno how it works up in canada, but down here in the states, that is the same thing, and myself I hate the government, but I took an oath to defend it along time ago.

Other members of the forum know this oath, some are deployed and active. Some will come back fine and dandy, some will come back broken. BUT they will come back, does it mean everyone should own a gun. But, and I mean BUT!

It doesn't give you the right to encroch on my freedom of owning a gun, I own four and I open carry almost daily. I WILL DEFEND my fellow citizen IF I need to. Doesn't matter who, or what or why. I WILL give everything for them.

so you're opinion, it doesn't mean dick to me brother.

And on this last note, I bid you all good night, I am going to sleep.

I donno how it works up in canada, but down here in the states, that is the same thing, and myself I hate the government, but I took an oath to defend it along time ago.

Other members of the forum know this oath, some are deployed and active. Some will come back fine and dandy, some will come back broken. BUT they will come back, does it mean everyone should own a gun. But, and I mean BUT!

It doesn't give you the right to encroch on my freedom of owning a gun, I own four and I open carry almost daily. I WILL DEFEND my fellow citizen IF I need to. Doesn't matter who, or what or why. I WILL give everything for them.

so you're opinion, it doesn't mean dick to me brother.

And on this last note, I bid you all good night, I am going to sleep.
I dont even know who u are "brother" so your opinion, means the same to me, squat.