What's new

Murkcity

Status
Not open for further replies.

PookeyBear

Contributor
This is not a request for an unban. This is to report a player of childish behavior, and possibly an abuse of power.

The player name mentioned above was playing in the 47R server in CS:GO at 01:00, on 5/3/2014.

They're an exceptionally good player who wanted to do good for the team. Another player was using the AWP whereupon Murkcity began to criticize and dog him: about how he wasn't going to hit anyone, that he's untalented, and that he should give the awp to him.

I told Murkcity to shut up. More than once. Yes, I know - Not the best way to handle the situation, but he was being a big baby.

Then, without any warning, he kicked me. I attempted to rejoin the game and promptly asked him, 'Why'd you kick me?"

"Why do you think?" - he responded.

To which I replied, "Because you think this is your playground."

"lol think" and a follow-up kick was his response.

This is a formal complaint about how big of a baby Murkcity is, how tiny his testicles are, and that he still sucks his thumb.

Thank you for reading. Have a pleasant day.

Faint

The Catalyst
The 47 Ronin
Wait so someone eles wanted to awp but murk had it and didnt want to give it up

Then you told him to shut up and he kicked you?

Well if anyone tells me to shut up id probally do the same thing. just sayin.

The second one maybe was unwarted but he is the admin and your not

Ragingmidget

The 47 Ronin
Wait so someone eles wanted to awp but murk had it and didnt want to give it up
Another player was using the AWP whereupon Murkcity began to criticize and dog him: about how he wasn't going to hit anyone, that he's untalented, and that he should give the awp to him.

Globe*

The 47 Ronin
is this for real? gonna tell an admin to shut up and then be a smartass on top of it? and then complain about being kicked? hell i probably would have banned you for a day or two. then to top it all off you come onto the forums, labeled as a contributor or not, and insult him? i think you sir, may infact be the childish one. i vote ban you just for trying to start pointless drama. go fly a kite kid

murkcity

The 47 Ronin
Oh brother. Here's what actually happened.

I had been awping/picking mid like 4 rounds in a row and I was actually calling for my team. Not only was I calling mid crosses, but also our t strats in general. It's important to have the awp when I'm doing this, and our team was winning because of it. (Not particularly important, but relevant nonetheless)
So I end up dying after a few rounds and this guy on my team picks my awp up. No big deal, I ask him when the round starts if he wants to trade me an AK for it. He doesn't respond/refuses, which is fine, and at that point all I said was: "better get some picks then."
He gets no picks, and he doesn't call mid crosses with it either. So I said: "dude if you're going to awp you need to at least call mid," and I leave t spawn to continue the round. He then proceeds to camp t spawn/outside tunnels the whole round and relies on his team to clean everything up. After watching this for 2 consecutive rounds I told him to give me the awp back. (Which he again didn't, and I left it at that)
You're flat out lying when you mention that I said "he sucked," // "you don't hit/kill anything." After he sat in one spot all round I said you *"DIDN'T"* hit/kill anything, which is a factual statement. Yet I never forced him to drop the awp, and I never slayed him. (Despite his multiple round camp job, which might I add, is against our rules)
Third round starts and I got on him for consecutively sitting in t spawn, as I would with anyone in that situation. You then tell me to shut up, (two separate times I might add) which will get you kicked 10 times out of 10. I actually ignored you the first instance, and only kicked you once you'd said it a second time. You then came back and made a snarky comment - because you know exactly why I kicked you - and that got you kicked once more.

This is the completion of said events. I never ended up talking with that guy afterwards, nor yourself.
I'm very lenient with the ban, so that's not something I'm going to pull out of the hat just because a random guy tells me to shut up; but what you did certainly warranted a kick, and I would handle things exactly the same way if that situation presented itself again.

Also just FYI, you're the first person to come on here and complain that I'm abusive. (Other than Palestine, who team stacked every round and wondered why I swapped him)
This considering the fact that I play on that server more than anyone, and full time mod it whenever I'm playing.

And furthermore, you might be interested in learning that I'm "famous[mc]." (The mc stands for murkcity/my initials) You seemed to get along with me pretty well tonight when you didn't know who I was. But rest assured that I knew exactly who you were, and I made a conscious decision to forget bygones, and not allow yesterday's confrontation to affect our gameplay today; despite not having the knowledge that you had posted this statement until Globe informed me just a few minutes ago.

Last edited:

Fasttrak

Staff member
Nothing to see here, situation resolved as there is nothing else to hash out I am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.