What's new

Moving on...

Ghonzo

The 47 Ronin
I know that buddhist and I are getting the new Gundam Breaker game on PC when they finally (or actually) release it
Whatttttt???????????????????? They're making a Gundam Breaker game for the PC?? Where was this announced and how did I miss that??

@phokyu Lol for sure man :D PI might visit Korea next year. Havent gone back in a while so its time to go back soon.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I'm here and there, but haven't been playing any games in a while.
Busy with work, I am at work 12 hours.

If CS gets updated with CS:S or something new supporting community servers I'd try it out. But for now just the website.

Gary(MONTANA)

Contributor
I will admit that I built my six core because Somehow I thought it would help me play CS a tiny bit better. I don't know that it did, but I sure did enjoy playing into the early mornings with all of you. I've played CS go a few times and I even started using the same SMG as Jorge did in CS. "Spray and pray." Now I just need a 200 round maginize.

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
I will admit that I built my six core because Somehow I thought it would help me play CS a tiny bit better. I don't know that it did, but I sure did enjoy playing into the early mornings with all of you. I've played CS go a few times and I even started using the same SMG as Jorge did in CS. "Spray and pray." Now I just need a 200 round maginize.
Holy shit! Long time no see Gary!
Glad to see you back!
Hope all is well friend!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
God I hated Jorge spraying and praying with the smg. That shit was funny and at the same time pissed me off lol.

Also Suicide George was so fucking ridiculous with the machine gun in office sitting on the corner and spraying like a maniac.
I use to love sitting in the trees and play back hall.

mclovin

So, looks like 47-R is pretty much done? What are you guys doing nowadays? For myself, I got laid-off from work, but after collecting 6mos of unemployment found another job 2.5mi from home. I would guess some clan members still visit this website, but everyone else pretty much moved on.
Same boat here, last job filed for bankruptcy, forced to move up in the mountains to cle elum (middle of cascades)

Bad spot financially so no PC for past 4 years but still got my trusty xbox1 ;). New job is 1 mile away and I'm getting real sick of snow up here lol