Movie Reviews Blog?

If i reviewed movies on a blog would u guys look at it? i watch nearly every movie that comes out and lots of older movies as well. I have no idea how to get a job reviewing movies and i have no idea if my english skillz are up to par with what people expect so i think a blog would be perfect!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
We generally would not refer other websites besides The 47 Ronin.
We could always make a movie review section for you on these forums if you want to...
We have a decent amount of traffic on our website.
-IcEWoLF

you can do what I do. just type your thoughts in a thread here. that way grammar and spelling isn't expected. plus people can respond with their own thoughts.

I'd read it. First, though, I need you to help me with a problem. What the FUCK was so good about no country for old men? I watched it, nope. And what the fuck @ the social network. I got it on dvd and just turned it off.

i could add a forum to the blog or something...and main reason for personal blog is i need to make some $$ to donate as well as for personal stuffs. i can always promote 47r and stuff on there too!

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
If you are planning to open up a blog be sure to use cloudflare for your blog.
Basically it caches your website world wide, so people all over the world can access your blog quickly.
CloudFlare hosts your website on all of their locations simultaneously.
So if someone from Germany tries to access your blog they will be routed to the UK datacenter and so on.
The best part, its free.
Do you currently have a blog?
You can read more about it here: CloudFlare

IcEWoLF

Staff member
Founder
i could add a forum to the blog or something...and main reason for personal blog is i need to make some $$ to donate as well as for personal stuffs. i can always promote 47r and stuff on there too!
If you plan to make money, be sure to have a lot of content and use wordpress.
If you look for a complete blog system+forums then vBulletin Suite is the clear way to go, except it can be very pricey to buy a vBulletin license.
If you do get a blog, make sure you add skimlinks and google adsense, they bring good revenue, make sure you place the ads where everyone can see them.
-IcEWoLF

The bold font makes Ice look quite authoritative.

There are different ways to get money when blogging. Either donations or ads. Which way are you going for?